Untitled Part 76

Chapter 3357 The Land Of Kunxu, Yunwei Golden Fruit!ADVERTISEMENT

"Senior, please tell me, I will try my best to find healing things for you!"

Ye Tian said.

The mysterious woman waved her hand, and the names of many healing objects appeared.

Moreover, she also mentioned some places.

[Land of Kunxu]

【River of Dragon Emperor】

【Shadow River】

"Little guy, these three places have some healing items that I need. Although the level is not high, it is enough for me to stabilize my injuries and speed up my recovery. Of course, you cannot go deep into these three places, otherwise you will be in danger of falling. Moreover, these three places are all located in the thirteenth dimension. I will give you the territory map of the thirteenth dimension so that you can have some understanding of the thirteenth dimension."

Subsequently.

The mysterious woman gave Ye Tian a territory map of the thirteenth dimension.

"This territory map marks many places occupied by some forces. Even if you see good things in these places, don't go and rob them. The forces occupying these places are almost all from the Eighth Realm. If you offend the Eighth Realm, You kid won't survive."

The mysterious woman reminded.

"clear!"

Ye Tian nodded.

Subsequently.

ADVERTISEMENT

Ye Tian left.

He knew very well that if he wanted to get chance benefits from the mysterious woman, 863 had to find something to heal his wounds, otherwise the mysterious woman would not give him any benefits.

After analysis, he finally decided to go to Kunxu Land first.

The thirteenth dimension.

The land of Kunxu.

Ye Tian came here.

The land of Kunxu is extremely dangerous, and ordinary seventh realms will definitely die when they come here. Only the top seventh realms have hope of survival, but they can only find some resources in the periphery. If they dare to go to the inland, the top seventh realms All situations are fatal.

According to the introduction of the mysterious woman, the land of Kunxu is not only filled with many multi-dimensional beings in the seventh realm, but also a kind of terrifying ghost mist. This kind of ghost mist is also a special kind of life. It has no specific realm and cannot be killed. But once it is covered, death is certain.