Untitled Part 52

Chapter 3333 Void Golden RocADVERTISEMENT

There are more than 4,000 territories, and there are more extradimensional realms here.

However, if you look down at those extra-dimensional territories from the tenth dimension, you will find that each of the extra-dimensional realms is shattering like bubbles, and countless creatures are annihilated in an instant.

The headquarters of many forces were torn apart easily like paper.

A top fourth level person thought that he could survive the force of death, but no matter how the opponent operated his innate multi-dimensional body, he was still wiped out by the force of death.

Only a handful of people in the fourth realm survived on their own. Most of them needed to rely on the formations arranged by the fifth realm or survive under the protection of the fifth realm.

Gradually, the death catastrophe calmed down, and the Death Void was filled with terrible death catastrophe, and almost all the extradimensional realms here were destroyed. "Only a few extradimensional realms are within the large formation of Nantian-level extradimensional forces. Only then could it barely survive.

After the death calamity subsides, the destructive power is not as great as it was at the beginning, but the general fourth level cannot be touched. Only the fourth level with Tianguan level combat power can barely survive or prepare protection against the death calamity. thing.

Territory No. 5333.

Ye Tian saw that the force of the death calamity had subsided, and then he felt that nothing happened to the human race inside the Ten-Dimensional Heavenly Gate Tower, the innate multi-dimensional treasure of the Thirteen Calamities, and he breathed a sigh of relief.

Immediately, he put away the Ten-Dimensional Heavenly Gate Tower, protected this innate multi-dimensional treasure at all times, and then found a place to hide it.

His other cloned bodies are scattered throughout the territory of more than 4,000 numbers, waiting for the opportunity of the multi-dimensional catastrophe of death to arrive.

There are many opportunities for the birth of such a multi-dimensional catastrophe of death. He naturally wants to use such opportunities to continue to improve his strength, even at the cost of competing with the Sixth Realm for resources.

ADVERTISEMENT

And he also wants to send a replica body to the eleventh dimension. The eleventh dimension also has many resources, and it is usually impossible to go there, but now under the influence of the multi-dimensional catastrophe of death, the fifth realm can also go to the eleventh dimension. .

However, how can a normal fifth realm dare to go to the eleventh dimension!

But Ye Tian dares!

The resources in the eleventh dimension are very good, and there is even hope of finding resources suitable for cultivation in the sixth realm. However, this kind of resources must be extremely rare. After all, there are also multi-dimensional beings in the sixth realm in the eleventh dimension. Even if the number is not large, they They will also collect resources, and many resources must have been taken away by them.