Untitled Part 87

Chapter 3368 The Lord Of Ziyun Realm Escapes From Trouble!ADVERTISEMENT

Time flies.

Ye Tian paid a huge price, sacrificing one copy of his body to deduce the intelligent body of Kasyapa, and constantly combined the dimensional realm in his body to create, often causing the dimensional realm to collapse.

But in the research and deduction again and again, the harvest is also considerable.

After a full thousand domain years passed, Ye Tian finally came up with a very common dimensional domain body with great side effects.

Ye Tian still named this dimensional domain body Kasyapa Wisdom Domain Body, but it would cost a lot to practice this dimensional domain body. The body's potential would definitely be damaged, and the secret of the domain body of Kasyapa Wisdom Domain Body would be used. Technique——Multi-dimensional wisdom light, the sequelae will be even greater.

However, Ye Tian didn't care.

Of course, his current real body copy body will definitely not be able to cultivate the dimensional domain body of Kasyapa Wisdom Domain Body, unless he has cultivated both the Taichu Domain Body and the Phantom Domain Body to the perfect state.

Therefore, in order to be able to cultivate Kasyapa's Wisdom Realm Body, he could only copy the past duplicate body. That duplicate body had not yet cultivated the Phantom Realm Body, and could completely cultivate Kasyapa's Wisdom Realm Body.

Subsequently.

He began to practice Kasyapa's Wisdom Domain Body, and after a period of time, he successfully mastered it.

Immediately afterwards, he began to use the multi-dimensional wisdom light, and then cooperated with the Xuanlin Mirror to understand the Taichu Star and the rules of my dimension.

During this training, he found that his efficiency in comprehending the rules of dimensions improved too quickly.

Therefore, in the following years, he devoted himself to understanding the dimensional rules, and his realm of dimensional rules continued to soar.

In a blink of an eye, another thousand domain years have passed.

at this time.

Ye Tian has already comprehended the rules of two hundred and eighty dimensions. Although the comprehension efficiency is slower now, it is still extremely fast.

And now that his strength is so strong, he has even created a seven-level most powerful secret skill - Taichu Light Escape!

In addition, his Taichu Domain Body and Phantom Domain Body are both much more powerful, and both have reached the peak state of Dacheng.

In terms of soul will, he spent a lot of resources to upgrade the soul will to the late stage of the fourteenth dimension.