Untitled Part 45

Chapter 3326: Stealing The Inheritance Place Of Wu Mu Realm LordADVERTISEMENT

In the following years, Ye Tian tried his best to comprehend the dimensional treasure. Fortunately, the dimensional treasure was powerful enough. If it were an object of dimensional rules, it would be more difficult for him to comprehend the dimensional rules now.

But with the dimensional treasure, his dimensional rules can be easily upgraded to the fifth dimensional rules, but it will take more time.

Gradually, thirty million extra-dimensional epochs of time passed.

Over such a long period of time, Territory No. 4000 has become very chaotic. Many forces have been destroyed. Some overlord-level forces have begun to attack some weak forces and occupy the resources of small forces.

Although some small forces are very weak, they may have treasures that even the fifth realm desires. Maybe they will come across such treasures!

For those overlord-level forces, when the multi-dimensional catastrophe of death comes, these forces will be destroyed, and it is better to use them as waste.

It is this idea that makes the territory of No. 4000 become extremely chaotic. Countless creatures have fallen. Practitioners and extra-dimensional creatures are constantly fighting to seize resources. Countless fourth realms have fallen.

The chaos on the Five Thousand Territory side is slightly better. After all, the forces here don't understand the multi-dimensional catastrophe of death at all, so naturally there is no such chaos.

This day.

Ye Tian finally understood the rules of the five dimensions and his strength skyrocketed.

Later, he merged with the fifth multi-dimensional Taoist body - the Four Tribulations Taoist body, and then practiced the sixth sect body - the Ten Chapter Taoist body.

In this way, his strength increased again.

"It's almost time to go to the inheritance place of Lord Wu Mu!"

Ye Tian decided.

In Territory No. 6610, the inheritance place of the Lord of Wu Mu Realm was moved here, but Ye Tian still found it easily.

Immediately.

He copied a replica body of the fourth realm, because the fifth realm cannot enter this inheritance place, and the fourth realm is the limit of entry.

ADVERTISEMENT

His replica body is the body when he was about to break through to the fifth realm. Although the body is not powerful, it has mastered the rules of the five dimensions and has successively integrated several innate multi-dimensional bodies. One can imagine its strength. How terrifying.

Buzz!

Ye Tian entered the inheritance place.