Untitled Part 50

Chapter 3331 Blood Devouring Dimension Grass, Breakthrough Of Will, Eleventh Dimension!ADVERTISEMENT

soon.

Ye Tian copied a multi-dimensional life of the fifth realm, and its cultivation level was just at the late stage of the fifth realm.

Immediately, he easily escaped into the tenth dimension.

After entering the tenth dimension, he didn't feel suppressed at all. It was as if he had returned home. The environment here was too suitable for him, but the outside environment was not suitable for him.

"No wonder multi-dimensional life almost never appears in those territories. The environment in those territories is not suitable for multi-dimensional life. It would be very awkward to stay there. No multi-dimensional life likes to come out. Unless it is forced, or to compete for some treasures.

Ye Tian murmured.

The tenth dimension.

Ye Tian swims freely, just like a fish entering rivers and oceans, with extremely fast speed, and his will can explore very far distances.

According to his understanding, the tenth dimension is boundless and vast. Although there are many treasures, it is not easy to find them.

And almost all the real treasures are in the depths of the tenth dimension. When you escape from those super-dimensional territories into the tenth dimension, the locations that appear are all on the periphery. If you want to enter the depths, you must keep rushing.

This results in these multi-dimensional beings being almost isolated from the outside world. Only during the multi-dimensional catastrophe will a large number of multi-dimensional beings enter the extra-dimensional territory.

As time passed, Ye Tian went deeper and deeper into the tenth dimension.

soon.

He sensed a multi-dimensional life of the sixth realm.

Most of the multidimensional beings in the sixth realm exist in the eleventh dimension, but the first dimension does not exist.

For example, Ye Tian met him now. The opponent's huge body and terrifying aura made Ye Tian feel suffocated.

ADVERTISEMENT

But the other party just stared at Ye Tian, ​​didn't care, and left directly.

To this sixth-level multi-dimensional being, Ye Tian was just a weak multi-dimensional being that it encountered on the way, and there was no need to kill him.

If a cultivator breaks into this place, it will probably be wiped out easily.

This is the advantage of searching for treasures as a multi-dimensional life, at least it is safer.