Untitled Part 62

Chapter 3343 Tianshu No. 1008 RealmADVERTISEMENT

"There is no death void in the upper realm?"

Ye Tian was slightly surprised.

At this moment, he was standing in the void outside the superdimensional boundary of the upper domain. What he felt was not the power of death, but a special dimensional energy that was extremely rich. He could absorb this dimensional energy and improve his own cultivation.

Moreover, this energy is very gentle and will not kill the weak.

In terms of environment alone, Territory No. 4000 is far inferior to the Upper Territory.

"No wonder so many strong men are born in the Upper Domain. The training environment here is so good!"

Ye Tian secretly said.

He looked around and saw that there were countless light points in this void, and each light point represented an extradimensional world.

He immediately shuttled towards the nearest light point, and soon he came to the extradimensional world where the light point was located.

"What a huge superdimensional realm!"

This extra-dimensional world is at least ten times larger than the extra-dimensional world in the 4000 territory.

Moreover, the superdimensional world here has a portal. You must enter through the portal, otherwise even the sixth realm cannot pass through. A special barrier is engraved on the barriers of the superdimensional world to prevent the superdimensional world from entering. The realm forcibly enters the extradimensional realm.

Ye Tian honestly entered this extra-dimensional world through one of the portals. There was no toll, he just needed to register information, and the information he filled in was clearly that of a casual cultivator.

ADVERTISEMENT

After entering this extra-dimensional world, Ye Tian found that the cultivation environment inside this extra-dimensional world was also very good. The extremely rich energy rushed towards him and was easier to absorb.

In such an environment, it is too easy to become a super-dimensional realm.

Along the way, he sensed many living beings. Most of the living beings had powerful bloodlines, just like natural extra-dimensional creatures, but they were on the path of cultivators. Not all of them were in the first level of the extra-dimensional realm.

Here, the first level of the extra-dimensional realm is like an ordinary cultivator. It is too frequent. Maybe 70% of the creatures killed by one palm are in the first level of the extra-dimensional realm.

There are also creatures below the first extra-dimensional realm, but they are very few, and most of them are children.

From the perspective of life level, the creatures in the upper realm far surpass the creatures in the lower realm at the beginning.