Untitled Part 11

Chapter 3292 The Eighth Dimension'S Secret Skill Of Will, Wumu Sword LightADVERTISEMENT

Corridor of Swords.

Ye Tian came here and was secretly surprised when he saw the sharp sword radiating directly through the boundary extra-dimensional barrier.

He is very aware of the resilience of the border extra-dimensional barrier. Even if it is broken, it can slowly recover. Unless some extremely powerful formations are used to maintain the formation and compete with the border extra-dimensional barrier, a passage can be formed. But if you do that, the price you pay is too high.

But this Sword Corridor, without human control, can exist for countless years, and there is almost no possibility of it closing.

"This Sword Corridor is very dangerous. According to Qinya Realm Master, if anyone in the Fourth Realm dares to go here, they will definitely be torn apart by the sword energy of the Sword Corridor and will not be able to leave alive.

This is also the reason why many people in the fourth realm dare not take the risk of walking along the Sword Corridor, but Ye Tian is not afraid.

"I have trained two innate multi-dimensional Tao bodies. My physical body is extremely strong. I should be able to leave alive. Even if I am really unlucky and encounter danger and fall here, I can just make a duplicate body."

Whoosh!

Ye Tianfei flew over and stepped directly into the sword corridor.

boom!!!

Endless sword light penetrated through and bombarded 830 Ye Tian's body.

Relying on Kasyapa's wisdom body and Wu Mu's body, he directly shattered those sword lights.

But these sword lights still stung Ye Tian a little. You can imagine how terrifying the sword lights here are.

"My physical body is far superior to other fourth realms. The sword light here can sting me. It's not easy. The flesh bodies of other fourth realms can't resist the sword light here at all. I have to use some super super-dimensional Taoist soldiers. Or only the quasi-innate multi-dimensional treasure can compete with it, and it cannot compete for a long time, so it must pass through this sword corridor in a short time!"

ADVERTISEMENT

Ye Tian thought to himself.

As he walked step by step, the dense sword light shattered.

He was not in a hurry to pass through the sword corridor, but felt the power of the sword light while walking.

"This sword light actually contains the power of extra-dimensional rules, and it condenses countless extra-dimensional rules into one point. In addition, the sword corridor absorbs the power of the boundary extra-dimensional barriers to form this continuous attack."

"The method of sword light is very mysterious. If I can understand the sword light here, it will be helpful for me to create the secret art of will in the eighth dimension!"