Untitled Part 35

Chapter 3316 Wind And Rain Loose Cultivator AllianceADVERTISEMENT

"Can you please ask the existences from the sixth realm that have left our territory of No. 4,000 to come over and take us out of here?"

A fourth realm person said.

"No!" Zhenhai Realm Master shook his head, "We can't contact them, and it seems more difficult for those in the Sixth Realm to come over, and the price paid is huge. Why should they take us there? Those in the Sixth Realm have already Just took their relatives away, there is nothing to worry about here. And countless multi-dimensional catastrophes have passed, even if they once belonged to the same force, they have never seen these sixth realms in the subsequent super-dimensional realms, and there is no emotion at all. ."

The other Fifth Realm people bowed their heads silently, knowing that this was a fact.

"Try to improve your cultivation as much as possible, and act accordingly when the time comes!"

Zhenhai Realm Master suggested.

Immediately, these fifth realms left one by one and made preparations privately.

Maybe some people in the fifth realm have a way to survive, but they won't really say it.

The reason for holding a meeting is to disrupt the situation and fish in troubled waters. In fact, every fifth realm person has his own little thoughts.

Soon after, many overlord-level superdimensional forces in the Fourth Realm also learned about the news of the multidimensional catastrophe of death, and this news gradually became unbearable and spread among the Fourth Realm.

This day.

The leader of the realm of annihilation comes to find Ye Tian.

"Master Ye Tian, ​​I would like to invite you to join an alliance of casual cultivators." said the Master of Extinction Realm.

ADVERTISEMENT

"Invite me to join the casual cultivator alliance?"

Ye Tian was quite surprised and didn't know why.

He knew the situation of the Lord of Extinction. He had practiced for several multi-dimensional small tribulations and had not joined any rogue cultivators. Why did he suddenly join an alliance of rogue cultivators.

"why is that?"

Ye Tian asked curiously.

"Because of the multi-dimensional catastrophe of death!" the leader of the realm of annihilation said helplessly.

Ye Tian has been practicing hard to improve his strength. The other cloned bodies are either studying and creating the supreme secrets of the four realms, or looking for resources. Every cloned body is very busy, but they do not understand the recent situation, so they do not know the multidimensionality of death. Big things.