Untitled Part 69

Chapter 3350 Meeting The Lord Of Extinction Again, An Opportunity Deep In The Cursed Gold Vein!ADVERTISEMENT

Ye Tian discovered that these fifth realms were not only slow to mine ore veins, but also extremely weak. Some even had their bodies rotten, and the dimensional void in their bodies was about to collapse. It was estimated that they would not survive for long.

But even so, they did not dare to escape, otherwise they would surely die.

Ye Tian didn't sympathize with these fifth realms. He continued to mine the cursed gold veins. He had to mine 10,000 pieces of cursed gold veins before he could obtain the Heavenly Marrow Gold Liquid reward.

Subsequently.

Ye Tian began to bombard the walls of the mine with all his strength.

Rumble!!!!

Pieces of stone debris fell, but there was still no cursed gold ore.

The power here prevents his soul and will from snooping. Even the soul will of the twelfth dimension has difficulty snooping into the wall and sensing the situation inside.

After a long time, Ye Tian smashed many stone walls and found a piece of cursed gold ore.

"This Purgatory Holy Sect's mission is even more deceptive than the Baiye Chamber of Commerce!"

Ye Tian was helpless.

No wonder there are so few people from the Sixth Realm here. Those from the Sixth Realm would rather refine top-level Dimension Tongbao for the Baiye Chamber of Commerce than come here!

However, he didn't care and continued to mine the cursed gold ore.

Time flies.

Pieces of cursed gold ore were mined by him, but his body also had a serious reaction.

ADVERTISEMENT

But he didn't care and continued to dig for cursed gold ore.

Finally on this day, he collected 10,000 pieces of magic gold.

However, he did not leave, but continued mining.

Fighting is not allowed here, otherwise if the Purgatory Holy Sect finds out, they will definitely be killed.

Therefore, he does not have to worry about an invincible strongman from the sixth realm coming to kill him and snatch the cursed gold.

Unknowingly, another long period of time passed.

However.

This day.