The Bunny Mission

A/N: This is my first fanfiction and I'm really excited about it! I hope you all enjoy it! Picture is of Aoi-chan! :D

"Mistress Ami, We have arrived."

"For the hundredth time, Jun you don't have to call me mistress. It's just Ami" I sighed. Jun opened the limo door for me with a small smile on his face. Jun is my personal butler. I've known him for a little over two years now. When we first met he was the personal butler to Mr. and Mrs. Akiyama. They took me in when they found me wandering the streets alone and offered me a job at their mansion. It was Jun who taught me how to be a maid and became my very first friend. Even though he was only nineteen, Mrs. Akiyama said he was the best butler they had ever had.

"You're not the maid anymore, Ami." Jun reminded me. Stepping out of the limo I rolled my eyes at him playfully before taking the bag he offered me.

"I know that, but you're still my friend. So I would appreciate it if you still treated me like a friend. I wouldn't want all this to get to my head and make me some egotistical maniac. "I told him honestly. Jun smiled at me brightly. His brown eyes showed happiness as he placed a hand over his heart before bowing slightly.

"It would be an honor...Ami." Placing my hand on his shoulders I attempted to pull him up from his bow. Sadly, I'm only 4'9 and Jun stood a whopping 6 feet tall making it nearly impossible. I huffed in annoyance before stomping my foot childishly. Jun laughed, ruffling my white hair he turned around and got in the driver seat. "Have fun at school, I'll pick you up later!" He yelled out while driving away. I waved at him before making my way through the gates of my new school. Today is my first day at Ouran Academy and I'm pretty nervous. I've never been to an actual school before so I'm excited, but I'm also terrified. I wish I could take Aoi-chan out of my bag but Jun told me that normal high schoolers don't carry around stuffed elephant toys with them. I refused to leave him at home though so I forced Jun to let me keep him in my bag. Mr. and Mrs. Akiyama gave me Aoi-chan when they came back from their business trip in America. I had only worked for them for a couple months at that point but they didn't care. They treated me like a daughter, and I looked up to them like parents. The day they gave me Aoi-chan was the happiest day of my life and he hasn't left my side since.

"AH!" I cried out suddenly. My butt met the grass harshly when I tripped over something. I looked around quickly to see if anyone had seen my fall but thankfully there wasn't anyone around. "Ow. That hurt" I whined to myself. Picking my bag up off the ground I tried to stand up but something caught my eye. A stuffed pink bunny was lying on the ground with a dark shoe print on his stomach. I gasped before scooping the bunny in my arms. "Kawaii!" I squealed happily. He was so freaking cute! I wonder who he belongs too. If I lost Aoi-chan I'd be going insane, I should probably find out who this little guy belongs to, but I should probably clean him first. I did step on him after all. Kneeling down I placed the bunny in my bag next to Aoi-chan. "Take care of this bunny Aoi-chan, I'm trusting you." I playfully warned the stuffed elephant. I smiled to myself before closing up my bag and running into the school.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Who's that?"

"What is she wearing?"

"A transfer student months into the first semester? That's weird"

The whispers around me were getting annoying. I didn't really have time to answer anyone's questions. I need to find a bathroom so I can clean Bunny and find his owner. This was a life and death situation! Who knows how long bunny and his owner have been separated. I don't think I could survive five minutes without Aoi-chan. I tried asking people for directions but whenever I tried to talk to them they all ran away! I'm cute and adorable so I really don't understand why they look at me like I'm going to eat them when they could all step on me and crush me to death! A sudden forced knocked me back onto the tile roughly. I gripped my bag to my chest, being sure to hold on tight.