Ragdoll Bunny

A/N: Picture of bunny is below! Also, SUPER FAST UPLOAD YA'LL! I know, I know, love me. But seriously, I'm obsessed with this chapter! Super cute and 100% Ami and Honey. Hope you enjoy and as always, feedback is appreciated! Onward my brethren! To the story!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Where are we going?" I asked for the millionth time. Honey glanced at me from his side of the limo with a smile. How he wasn't annoyed with my constant questioning was beyond me.

"It's a surprise." He answered again. I huffed in annoyance at the vague answer. Glancing out the window, I watched the unfamiliar scenery fly by in a blur of green and gray.

"Can I ask you something?" Honey's voice rang out in the silence of the limo. I turned my head to meet his brown eyes in surprise. This is the first time he had attempted to start a conversation since getting into the limo.

"Um, sure." I was hesitant. His serious expression was still out of place on his face and it threw me for a loop every time I saw it.

"What happened to Aoi-chan? He hasn't been around lately." Remembering my fuzzy best friend instantly caused my heart to sink. Looking down at my lap, I let my hair cover my pained expression so he wouldn't see it.

"It's kind of a complicated story but the point of it is that I can't really carry him around anymore...he's broken now." It was silent as Honey attempted to process my words. A sudden warm hand on top of mine caused me to snap my head in his direction. Honey's hand tightened around mine before he shot me a comforting smile.

"I thought something like that happened. That's why we're here."

"Huh?" As soon as I spoke the door to the limo opened. I hadn't even realized we stopped in the first place. The driver bowed as Honey made his way out of the limo before offering me a hand to help me out as well. The driver silently bowed while closing the door behind us. I stared at the man for a moment, realizing he reminded me a bit of Jun. Not in the sense that they looked alike but I distinctly remember Jun doing the same thing when he dropped me off at Ouran Academy for the first time. "What's your name?" I asked the man. He raised his head with surprise. For the first time, I noticed just how old he was. He appeared to be in his early 50's. The laugh lines on his face stood out letting me know this man must have a great sense of humor.

"It's Mayhara Terizakwa." He muttered lowly. His voice was kind and reminded me a bit of what I imagined a grandfather's voice should sound like. I smiled at the man before bowing my head respectfully.

"Thank you for driving us, Mayhara-san."

"U-uh no, no need to bow miss. It's my job." He waved his hands frantically with a small blush adorning his cheeks. This must have been the first time someone thanked him.

"That doesn't mean you don't deserve to be shown appreciation for what you do." I smiled slightly. Mayhara froze before lowering his arms slowly, his whole body seeming to relax. He smiled in thanks before bowing again silently and making his way to the driver seat.

"You sure are something different." Honey's voice had my attention dragged from the road to him. I sweat dropped realizing that I had completely forgotten he was there.

"If he's your driver, you should treat him better. People aren't replaceable machines. Once they're gone, you'll miss them." I scolded him lightly. Instead of getting angry like I expected, he only tilted his head and laughed.

"Your right. I'll be sure to treat him better." I puffed out my cheeks before nodding. Taking note of my surroundings I glanced up at the building in front of us.