Our Relationship?

A/N: It's finally here! The new update. Sorry for the wait guys but I wanted to wait a bit before updating to reevaluate the story and plan the rest of it out. Things are only going to get more hectic from here so prepare yourselves! As always, feedback is appreciated so feel free to speak up! I love hearing from you guys! Also, OH MY GOD THIS HAS OVER 1k READS AND OVER 100 COMMENTS AND VOTES. That's a HUGE accomplishment for me and I can't thank you all enough! I couldn't have done it without all your support and love for this story. With that being said lets get to the chapter!

P.S. Picture is of Sora.

"How long do you plan to keep skipping school?" Jun's tired voice greeted me through the phone. I sighed tiredly while placing my pen down. I hadn't been to school in a week and I had hoped to drag it out for as long as possible.

"It's not like I'm slacking off. I've been working." I muttered. I silently closed the textbook in front of me before leaning back in my seat.

"You're avoiding the question." He stated. "I've been getting dozens of calls from Hana and Hibiki...they're worried about you."

"They shouldn't be. It's not like I plan on kicking them out." I scoffed.

"They're worried about YOU, not themselves." He deadpanned. "You haven't left your office in days."

"That is true." I muttered sarcastically. Reaching into my desk drawer I pulled out a strawberry flavor blow pop.

"Ami-"

"You knew who he was from the moment you saw him...didn't you, Jun?" I cut him off quickly before he could break into his lecture. It was quite on the other end as I heard the sound of shuffling in the background.

"I did." He replied shortly. Even though I had known that would be his answer, I still found my teeth clenching slightly. I unwrapped the lollipop before shoving it into my mouth. I hummed when the taste hit my tongue, already beginning to calm me down.

"When will you be home?" I questioned the butler. He exhaled loudly through the phone. As if he had been holding his breath in anticipation for my reply.

"You're not going to ask why I didn't tell you."

"Knowing you, it's probably some dumb ass reason like trying to protect me or something. " I grumbled. I pulled the blow pop away from my lips before holding it away from me. I glanced at the pink lollipop in my grasp before twirling it slightly as I spoke. "If that was your intention it was pretty pointless though." I added.

"Well, something came up so I'll be staying here a little longer." He spoke nervously while changing the subject.

"You sure are working hard." I hummed.

"I always work hard." A small chuckle left my lips at his defensive tone. Even if I was beyond pissed at him, he is still my best friend. I can't help but begin to forgive him quickly. "You should talk to Hana and Hibiki...they were only doing what they thought was best. Stop worrying them so much, it's cruel."

"Dramatic as always." I sighed. "I'll talk to them."

"Oh, and about school-"

"I'll go tomorrow." I muttered in defeat. My phone had been blowing up with calls from Kyoya and Tamaki about Host club and it was annoying me to no end. Not to mention the email I got this morning from Mr.Yoshida was scary enough to send shivers down my spine.

"Glad to hear it." The smile was evident in his voice and my eyes narrowed on instinct. I snapped the phone shut without a goodbye before popping the candy back in my mouth. Picking up my pen again, I began to practice my writing once more. My hand shook at the still unfamiliar action and I gritted my teeth in determination. My eyes glanced across the room before landing on the stuffed elephant in the corner. I had barely touched Aoi-chan this past week, whenever I saw him the memory of Mitsukuni handing him back to me after he was taken away plays on repeat in my head. I stood from my seat before making my way around my desk and towards the ball of grey fur. Hesitantly, I reached out a hand before pulling it back slowly. I turned on my heel to head back toward my desk but a sudden ringing caused me to jump ten feet in the air. My breath came out in pants as I slowly turned my head to glance at the elephant from over my shoulder. There was no mistaking it, Aoi-chan was ringing. I turned to grab the elephant from his spot on the chair and I felt the vibrations coming from his stomach.