Little Miss Ami

A/N: I knew  I wasn't going to be able to update later tonight so I decided to update now! This chapter was 6 pages on Microsoft word! 2986 words people! Needless to say, it's pretty freaking long but I had a lot of fun writing this chapter! In fact, it's my new favorite! Hope you all love it as much as I do! As always, feedback is appreciated and don't be afraid to point out grammar mistakes! I could use all the help I can get. ;) Also, THE VIDEO IS SOMETHING I SERIOUSLY SUGGEST LISTENING TO! I listened to it while writing the chapter so if you really want to feel what it was like for the characters when they hear this song...LISTEN TO IT.

P.S. I imagine Ami's voice to sound like the video.

WARNING: RELIGION IS MENTIONED IN THIS CHAPTER, NOTHING TOO BAD BUT I APOLIGIZE IN ADVANCE IF IT OFFENDS ANYONE. THAT IS NOT MY INTENTION.

"I'm here! I'm here!" I yelled out to the host club. I slowed my run down to a jog until I came to a stop in front of Kyoya. Resting my hands on my knees I tried to catch my breath. I was thoroughly impressed with myself at the moment considering that it only took me fifteen minutes of running around campus to find the auditorium.

"A-Chan!" Honey greeted me from Mori's shoulders. Pink flowers floated around his head and I was sure that if I wasn't currently focuses on getting air to my lungs I would have blushed.

"What took you so long?" Kyoya sneered. I glanced up to give him a hard glare that could have made grown men cry, but of course this was Kyoya. He's about as heartless as they come.

"Someone didn't bother to give the new girl directions." I growled. He smirked at me letting me know that he knew all along I would get lost.

"Mother dear, I have a weird feeling about this assembly." Tamaki spoke up. He sat next to Haruhi on one of the cushioned chairs. Mother? Was he talking about Kyoya...I let out a laugh before trying to cover it with a cough. Kyoya glared down at me before turning to Tamaki with an equally cold look.

"What's the problem?" He ground out through clenched teeth. His face noticeably softened when he realized how serious Tamaki looked. It was the first time I had seen him look so anxious.

"My father is overseas right now. Which means that there is no way he sent the email about the school assembly. Not to mention, it isn't really something he'd do." Tamaki's father is the headmaster? That was...unexpected. Now that I think about, I don't know anything about the host club or their families.

"So who sent the email?" Haruhi questioned. Kyoya adjusted his glasses before pulling out a black notebook and scribbling in it. Huh, I wonder what he's writing...focus, Ami. That's a mission for another time.

"The only other person it could be is the acting headmaster." Kyoya informed us.

"Who's the acting headmaster?" I asked.

"Whenever my father leaves, he always puts the teacher who has been here the longest as acting headmaster. It used to be Mrs. Fujimoto but she retired last year." Tamaki explained.

"This year, title of acting headmaster goes to Mr.Yoshida." Kyoya added. My eyes widened as I noticeably became paler. That bastard teacher...is the acting headmaster! Gummy bear Jesus has to be laughing his ass off at my horrible luck right now.

"A-chan, you okay?" Honey questioned. All eyes were on me as I shook like a leaf in the wind.

"Me? Pfft, of course I'm fine! Why wouldn't I be? It's not like my heart is about to ram itself out of my chest." I laughed nervously. Hikaru let out a long drawn out whistle.

"Smooth." Kaoru mocked. Mori kneeled in front of me before presenting Aoi-chan. My arms snatched the plush elephant out of instinct as I hugged him close to me.