Story Idea Poll!! (Part One)

A/N: So, I probably shouldn't have put all my story ideas in a separate book for you all to vote on because that just made it more complicated then it had to be so I apologize for that! Here are the story idea's! Pick one  or two you would like to see me write next after this story is over! Or a little before it ends. (Depends on how many vote it gets. ) Thank you!

Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Action, Adventure, Comedy, Drama

Book Cover:

Plot Summary:  Many years ago in the Kingdom of Duran, there was a blacksmith with the skill to craft magical weapons  

Plot Summary: Many years ago in the Kingdom of Duran, there was a blacksmith with the skill to craft magical weapons  

Plot Summary: Many years ago in the Kingdom of Duran, there was a blacksmith with the skill to craft magical weapons. This man was known throughout the kingdom and treated as nobility. It wasn't until the King demanded that the blacksmith make weapons exclusively for the Kingdom's army that the man realized the danger behind his craft. After defying the King's orders, the man was locked away in a small cottage in the woods with his eight children for three days while the King's army held his wife hostage. " You have three days to accept my offer, otherwise I will have you and your wife executed." In those three days, the blacksmith devised a plan. Taking weapons and magical trinkets he had already created, he intertwined the objects magic with his children's bodies and souls. The king, not realizing what the man had done, ordered the man and his wife be publically executed at dawn. The children were left alone to wander as orphans and outcasts, a fate he deemed worse then death. The children scattered throughout the land, determined to keep their new found abilities from the king. It is said that if all eight of the children were to gather together and fight, the Kingdom of Duran would surely fall.

The legend of the eight weapons was known throughout the Kingdom of Duran. Believed to be nothing more then a myth, but to a young girl with a peculiar gift, betrayed by her family...It was the key to surviving and reclaiming her rightful place at the throne.