A Movie? (Part 1)

A/N: This is only half of the fourth chapter! I really wanted a chapter to focus on Ami and her character. The rest of the chapter will be posted either tonight or tomorrow!

It's been exactly a week since physical exams and I haven't seen any of the host club members. Well, that's not completely true. I see them run around the hallways like headless chickens but I haven't been able to have a real conversation with them. It sounds weird to say since I just met them but it's actually been pretty lonely this past week. I held Aoi-chan close as I made my way to homeroom. I had completely given up on being seen as anything other than weird at this school. This week hasn't exactly gone in my favor. The students here are just...mean.

"Hey, Aoi-chan?" I called to my fuzzy friend. The empty halls echoed with the sound of my footsteps as I brought Aoi-chan to rest right under my chin. "Do you think I'm weird?" The tense silence was my only response and I let out a sigh into his grey fur. I reached my class and without bothering to hide Aoi-chan in my bag, I opened the door to hell.

"Miss Ami! I don't appreciate your tardiness." My teacher scolded. Mr. Yoshida glared hard at me before drifting his glare to Aoi-chan. "What's that?" He scoffed from the front of the classroom. My arms tightened around Aoi-chan's stomach for comfort. I drifted my gaze downward, refusing to look him in the eye. I heard the whispers from my classmates surround me and I squirmed in discomfort. His footsteps could be heard walking towards me slowly. How did this happen? All I wanted was to make friends but it's impossible to make even one. Am I really that hopeless? "I don't condone toys in my classroom." He growled before his hand reached down and clamped onto Aoi-chan's ear.

"NO!" I yelled out. My small arm shot out and locked Mr.Yoshida's wrist in a death grip. I looked into his cold green orbs with my frantic amber ones but they didn't faze him at all.

"I would think carefully about what you're doing, Miss Ami." He warned me. He was right, Jun would kill me if I got in trouble. My grades are horrible, there would be no reason for the headmaster not to expel me if I got into trouble. If that happened, I'd never be able to completely control the Akiyama Company. I would have failed them, the only people I've ever truly thought of as parents. I can't do that to them. I reluctantly let go of his wrist and Aoi-chan was snatched from my arms and that was all it took for my body to go completely numb. I felt so bitterly cold that I barely registered Mr.Yoshida's footsteps as he walked away from me. He placed Aoi-chan in a drawer of his desk before instructing me to take my seat. My movements were choppy and robotic. The only thing I heard was the sound of my classmate's laughter around me. I stared down at my desk in a daze, completely lost in my thoughts. I had felt this way before. I remember it clearly, all the nights sleeping on the floor of the dojo. The early morning training sessions that continued until late at night. Being carried away from my parents, getting a new name, a new life. I felt just like I did back then and I hated it. I hated it more than anything. I hadn't felt this way since the Akiyamas took me in. Even after they died, I still had Aoi-chan and he was like an extension of them and their love for me. For the first time, it feels like they're really dead.

"Miss Ami! Can you read this passage a loud?" Mr. Yoshida's mocking voice pulled me out of my frozen state. I looked up at the board to see the passage he was referring to. I stared at it in silence and it was clear Mr.Yoshida was getting angrier by the second. "Well, we're waiting." He rudely retorted.

"I can't." I admitted. The class was filled with gasps and confused expressions the instant the words left my lips.

"Why not?" He practically gritted out.

"I-I...I" I stuttered out. He raised his brow at me in annoyance and I felt my fist clench around the fabric of my skirt. "I can't read." I told him honestly. There was exactly three beats of silence before the class erupted in laughs. My head hung in shame and tried to tune out their laughs. That was all it took for Mr.Yoshida to blow up.

"Get.Out.Now" He spat at me. I stood up quickly, practically knocking the chair over before running out of the room faster than anyone could blink. I found myself walking the empty halls again in silence. It was probably only ten minutes later that my legs gave out on me. I slumped beside a wall and brought my knees to my chest. I hate this place. Why did the Akiyamas think I needed to go here? This place is horrible. Just because I was handed the Akiyama Company after being a maid for them doesn't mean I'm a worthless freeloader. I knew that if Aoi-chan was here I'd be crying uncontrollably but without him, I just felt so cold that I was numb to everything.

"A-chan?" Honey's sweet voice called out to me. I looked up at him through my lashes and his eyes widened in surprise. Mori stood behind him in silence watching our interaction. Honey sat down on the ground beside me quickly. "What's wrong? Are you hurt?" He questioned me worriedly.

"No." I replied simply. Honey looked at me for a moment before turning his gaze to Mori.

"Takashi, can you tell Kyo-chan that I'll be there a little late?" Mori nodded before walking away from us. It wasn't long before he disappeared from sight. It was quiet between us until Honey placed Usa-chan in my lap. "Why don't you hold Usa-chan, he missed you a lot." Honey told me. He smiled when my arms instinctively held Usa-chan close and like magic, my tears started to fall. Honey's smile turned into a small frown and without a thought he wrapped an arm around my shoulder pulling my head to rest on his shoulder. I muffled my sobs with Usa-chan and cried into Honey's shoulder. I don't know how long had passed before my tears started to dry. "Can you please tell me what happened?" Honey murmured. I had never seen him like this before. So serious and caring, it was comforting. I nodded my head before telling him about my week. I told him about the rumors and the whispers. About my judgmental classmates and finally about what had happened in my homeroom. "He took Aoi-chan!" Honey gasped in surprise. I nodded mutely while playing with Usa-chan's ears. We sat in silence before Honey suddenly enveloped me in a hug. "A-chan, I'm so sorry!"

"What? Honey, it's not your fault."

"No, I should have tried to talk to you more. A-chan your my friend and I didn't mean to ignore you, I promise." Did he just say we're friends? I made a friend, I actually made a friend! My arms wrapped around Honey tightly as I returned his hug.

"Thank you." I told him simply. I felt him smile into my shoulder before pulling away. He got up from the ground before holding his hand out to me. I took it gently before allowing myself to be pulled up by Honey.

"I have to go but if you come out to the courtyard later the host club is filming a movie! You should come watch." He giggled at me.

"A movie?"

"Yeah, it was our manager's idea." He sheepishly replied. I shrugged my shoulders in response before nodding. Letting him know I'll be there. I held Usa-chan out to him but Honeys hands on my wrists stopping me. "Can you hold Usa-chan for a while? I can't have him when we're filming." Surprised I nodded my head.

"Of course I will." He beamed at me before turning around and running off down the hall. I held Usa-chan close before bringing him up to my nose. He smelt of flowers and cake...just like a certain blonde haired boy I know.

A/N: What do you guys think Honey's gonna do? *Cue dramatic music* Dun Don DUNNNNNNN!!