Give Me A Month

A/N: This chapter though! Let me know what you guys think!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I have been in the hospital for five days now and I was finally being discharged today. I had refused to let the host club in to see me the whole time. Facing them with a muzzle on my face was embarrassing enough. I didn't need them to see the immediate aftermath of what it did to my face. Let's just say, it wasn't pretty. Sora had visited once but I haven't seen him since. Hana was a completely different story though. As soon as they finally removed the muzzle from my face, Hana busted through the door with tears in her eyes. She didn't say anything, she just threw herself at me and started to cry. It was the first time I had ever seen her cry since meeting her and it was something I'd rather not see again. She was usually so composed and cool headed that I guess I never realized how worried she would be. I got the lecture of my life as soon as she stopped crying. It was the first time that I wasn't annoyed by a lecture. Somehow when Hana did it, it made me understand just how much I meant to her. She stayed the whole five days and rarely left my side. Thankfully, I tend to heal quickly and now all the redness and swelling completely disappeared. She had left an hour ago to get me clothes so I could get dressed and leave. I sat on the bed while flipping mindlessly through the TV channels. A hesitant knock at the door caught my attention. Thinking I was a nurse coming to check on me one last time, I quickly shut the TV off.

"Come in!" I called out. The door opened slowly and the face that greeted me was the last one I'd expect.

"Hi, Ami." Mitsukuni smiled at me. I'm sure my face was the epitome of shock. He made his way into the room before taking a seat in the chair beside me. I came to my senses, my mouth closing into a thin line as I debated whether to ignore him or not.

"What are you doing here?" I questioned. I avoiding eye contact and instead chose to focus on my hands in my lap.

"You haven't let us visit you, so I decided to come today." He smiled.

"There was a reason for that, you know." I grumbled under my breath.

"I know." He admitted. It was silent as we avoided eye contact with each other. "How are you feeling?"

"Fine." I replied. He sighed a loud before moving from his seat to the foot of my bed. He took a seat and I raised an eyebrow at his seat choice.

"I don't want you to hate me, A-chan." He admitted.

"Don't call me that." I snapped.

"Why not!" he yelled out. I stared at him with widened eyes. I'd never seen him raise his voice before. "I used to call you that all the time."

"That was before-"

"Before what? Before you knew I was Mitsukuni Haninozuka? I'm still Honey! Why can't you see that?"

"Of course I know that!" I yelled back at the boy. "You don't think I know that you're the same person? I hate the fact that you're the same boy I gave Usa-chan back too. I hate the fact that you're the same boy who got Aoi-chan back for me. I hate that you're the same boy I was starting to fall in love with!" My heavy breathing was the only thing that could be heard throughout the room. My eyes widened when I realized what had left my mouth and my hand automatically came up to cover it in surprise. I looked at Honey who seemed speechless. We stared at each other for a moment. Honey opened his mouth but closed it a moment later.

"You...you were falling in love with me?" He forced out. It was a whisper but the silence of the room made it seem louder than it was. I said nothing but I slowly removed my hand from my mouth. I looked away, losing our mini staring contest. I was embarrassed, but I was also extremely frustrated. This was the person I have hated for so long, but he ended up being the same person I had relied on since going to Ouran Academy. It was just easier to think of them as different people but I don't think that's an option anymore. "I fell in love with you a long time ago, Ami." Honey's confession pulled me out of my thoughts and my amber orbs immediately met his brown ones. I saw nothing but sincerity in his eyes.