Chapter. 2

2 years after the birth of the two children. The parents were well aware of their little miracles by now. Together, the parents celebrated the birthdays of the two children, in one conjoined party. The party was hosted on top of the cliff of the gigantic temple in which the gems lived. Dangerous, yet it had an amazing view of the ocean.
"Time for the birthday suit!!" Greg exclaimed, earning confused and disgusted looks from several of the people at the party. They all relaxed when they saw he meant a crown and cape, a matching set for (y/n).
"Steven, let's play hide and seek!!" you exclaimed
"Yeah!!... I can count to.. 3!!" Steven said, a bright smile on his face
"I can count to... to... 4!!" you exclaimed in reply, an even brighter smile on your face.
"I count," Steven instructed, and you immediately ran off.

You saw three interesting women as you ran around looking for a hiding spot before Steven finished counting to 3.
One was tall, pale, and skinny. She had a gem embeded into her forehead and wore very ellegant yet casual clothing.
The next, was the shortest. She was barely taller than you. She was chubby, with a purplish tint to her skin, You could barely see the gem on her chest. She wore simple clothing that looked amazing on someone like her.
The final was taller than the other two, but shorter than Rose.
She was a quite thick, and had a redish tint to her skin. You couldn't tell if she had a gem like the others. She seemed mysterious, and that interested you. You didn't realize as you were watching them, you were still walking. Walking towards the edge of the cliff. You fell off, or so you thought. Something, or rather, someone, caught you.
"Garnet! Thank you!" your parents exclaimed. They ran towards you and took you from her arms.
"Hello, cutie." Garnet said, lightly smiling.
"Say thank you," your mother instructed.
"Thank you," You said to Garnet.
"You're very welcome, (Y/n)" Garnet replied.

"Happy birthday dear, (y/n) and Steven! Happy Birthday to you!"
The whole town sang for the both of you. The two of you attempted to blow out the candles, and Greg ended up coming behind and blowing out the candles without you two noticing.

"(y/m/n) and (y/d/n) we need to speak with you for just a moment," Garnet said. The two of them walked towards her, and the gems and Greg were with them too.
"What is it?" they asked
"I need to discuss something important with you. Something to do with, (Y/n)."