Chapter. 20

"Peridot, stop slapping Steven!" you yelled, attempting to peel the small green gem off of your friend.
"Never!" she yelled in her nasally voice.
"This kinda hurts!" Steven yelled in distress. So far, releasing Peridot has been a train wreck. Not one of your best ideas.

"Peridot, get your butt back here!" you yelled, running after her.
"You'll never cat-" Peridot stopped mid sentence when she saw the gems talking in the dining area. Peridot then let out a loud shriek and ran for the closest room away from the gems. The bathroom.
"Peridot, get out!" Garnet yelled
"We won't hurt you!" you tried to reassure. However, Peridot wouldn't listen.
"Guys, I kinda have to use the restroom..." Steven mumbled.
"Really? Now?" Pearl said in a questioning tone of voice. Steven nodded his head, and Pearl let out a frustrated sigh.
"Just go in the ocean, dude. Like a fish." Amethyst said to Steven.
Steven sighed in obvious anger and began walking outside.
"What's with you guys and making me pee in the ocean..?" Steven complained.
"How are we going to get her out?" you asked the gems.
"We'll just have to wait it out. She's going to have to come out eventually," Pearl said in reply.
"Never!" you heard Peridot yell through the door.

After a few minutes of silence you could hear the flushing of the toilet.
"If you're trying to flush yourself down the toilet it won't work!" Amethyst yelled to Peridot. "Trust me. I've tried."