Chapter. 44

"Excuse me?" you questioned, looking at Garnet with wide eyes.
"I stand by what I said, that lovely tuxedo of yours would look lovely on the floor." Garnet replied, raising her visors and winking after.
"Garnet!" you heard Pearl yell. You turned your head towards the sounds and saw an angry looking Pearl covering Steven's ears.
"Sorry, my bad." Garnet chuckled, holding her hands up in defense.
"C'mon, darling. I have something I want to show you." Garnet said, picking you up in her arms and taking you to her room.
"Garnet, what are you doing?" you asked, your voice shaky.
"Finally claiming what's mine." Garnet replied. You blushed, not sure how to reply to what she said.
"G-Garnet!" you yelled, flustered.
Garnet quickly made her way into her room where she laid you down on the floor and hovered over you.
"I've been waiting for this.." Garnet whispered in your ear. You went wide eyed and covered your face in your hands which earned a chuckle from Garnet.

Garnet connected her lips with yours. Although you weren't sure of what to do you tried your best to go along with it. After about 4 minutes you broke away from the kiss to catch your breath.
"You seem to be enjoying yourself." Garnet said, smirking. Your face went crimson and you faced away from her.
"Look at me, love. I want to treasure every last minute of this." Garnet told you, turning your head to face her.
"Do you love me?" Garnet asked you, her face serious.
"Of course I love you," you replied, kissing Garnet. Garnet smirked into the kiss and placed her arms on your waist. You wrapped your arms around her neck which deepened the kiss.
After a while Garnet pulled away, which made you whimper. Garnet pulled her body away from yours and removed her shades, revealing the beautiful colored eyes that you've come to love. You were now face-to-face with the love of your life. You wanted to cherish this moment, however, you weren't sure how far you wanted to go.
"I know what you're thinking," Garnet stated, placing her right hand on your cheek.
"If you don't want to, we don't have to. I don't wanna rush you into this.."
"Thank you, Garnet." you replied. For now, you stuck with passionate make out sessions.