Chapter 77

Connie and Steven had gone out for today, you weren't sure what they were going to do, but you decided not to go along. After everything that's happened you're still a bit jumpy. "Good morning, (Y/n)!" Pearl cheered, smiling a bright smile as she made her way into the living room. "Good morning!" you chimed, flipping through the morning shows on the television. Steven suddenly ran through the door, making it slam onto the wall. "There's a gem at the boardwalk who's looking for her dad!" Steven shouted, making you drop the remote in astonishment, the remote breaking into pieces. "What?!" Pearl yelled, gripping onto the side of her head.

A small blue gem with a gem similar to Lapis' stood before you in the woods. She flew with a pair of water wings, and had on a blue ensemble. "Are you my dad?" she questioned to you in a squeaky voice. You shook your head indicating no, feeling a bit frightened. 'Why am I scared?' you asked yourself, 'I've faced threats far worse than this,'
"I'm not your dad, but my name is (Y/n). I can help you find your dad if you want," you told her, a bright smile on your face. The gem's face lit up, she flew dangerously close to you.
"(Y/n)?!" the gem yelled with excitement, "Topaz! We've found one!" the gem yelled as a new gem passed through the bushel of bushes, her skin yellow and your friends sticking out of it's form in all directions. Before you stood Connie, Jamie, Onion, Sadie, and Lars. You gasped, backing away quickly. Topaz ran at you, making you dash away. Your friends shouted after you, making tears fall from your eyes. You didn't want to leave them behind, you turned to face them and tripped on a nearby root. Your body collided with the ground, scraping and bruising your skin. "Topaz! Hurry up and retrieve the (Y/n) already!" The yellow gem complied, picking you up off of the ground and fazing you into her body. You were placed inside of the gem's shoulder, your upper body free. The blue gem from earlier flew into your face, cackling evilly. "We've got them! We can almost go back to homeworld!" "who the hell are you and what do you want with me and my friends?!" you spat in her face. The gem's expression suddenly turned cold, she flew away from you, then suddenly stopped and gave you an over-the-shoulder look. "I'm Aquamarine,"