Chapter. 59

"What's going on...?" an unfamiliar voice asked themselves.
"Am I... Did we...?"
"Garnet, we fused!" (f/n) exclaimed, throwing their arms in the air. 
"This is amazing!"
The new fusion of (y/n) and Garnet, (f/n), began running around the room.
"Awh, we had to fuse when I'm in my pajamas..."

"Isn't this amazing?" (f/n) asked the gems.
"How in the world were you two able to fuse?!" Pearl exclaimed, clutching onto the sides of her head.
"I'm not sure actually. It kinda just, happened. One second we were apart, the next, together." (f/n) explained to the gems.
"The two of you look amazing! And your voice is so cool!" Steven yelled, his eyes stars.
"Awh, thanks. Anyways, what now? Should we un-"
"No!" Steven interrupted.
"The two of you should stay like that! At least for tonight."
"Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt to try." they gave in.
"Man, what's it like fusing with a human, Garnet?" Amethyst asked, looking at (f/n) up and down.
"It feels different. With (y/n) it's a good different." the Garnet side of their fusion answered.
"Hey, (y/n), nice (favorite superhero) pajamas." Steven told them. This caused (f/n) to blush madly.

"Wow, this is amazing!" (f/n) exclaimed, running around Funland.
"Oh my gosh, let's get on all the rides!" they yelled. Everyone was looking at them, they were either laughing or giving a confused look. As more and more people arrived, (f/n) began to grow nervous.
"I-I think we should go... There's a lot of p-people."

(F/n) went all around Beach City. They got donuts, ice cream, chocolate. It made them feel sick at first but they soon adjusted.
After leaving Funland they went to have a casual midnight walk.
"Wow, the stars look amazing tonight." (f/n) mumbled. There was silence until they heard someone clear their throat.
"Who are you...?" (f/n) asked nervously.
"Names Kevin. What's a fine lookin' angel like yourself doin' all alone?" he asked, a smirk on his face.
"Don't you dare talk to her like that! I-I mean, me. Don't talk to me like that..."
Kevin's smirk grew wider.
"I see you're a bit nervous. That's expected when you're in the presence of a god such as myself." Kevin told (f/n), flipping his hair after.
"Leave us alone, Kevin."
"Why, babe? You and I, we would be perfect for each other. Were gods among these crappy lookin' people. This town wouldn't know what him 'em" Kevin told them, taking a step closer.
"Don't talk to her like that!" the Garnet side of their fusion yelled.
"And why not?" Kevin asked, putting his hand on their cheek. He kissed (f/n) on the cheek. They gasped.
"Because, you have no idea who we are or what we're capable of!" (f/n) yelled, gauntlets appearing on their hands.
"Woah, back it up.." Kevin told them, beads of sweat falling down his face. (F/n) tripped Kevin. He fell on his butt and looked at them with fear.
"Get away from us." (f/n) demanded, cracking their knuckles.
"Y-Yeah, whatever!" Kevin replies, scurrying away.
"Scurry away like the mutt you are..."

When (f/n) made it back to the beach in front of the temple they separated.
"Hey, Ruby and Sapphire." you tiredly said, giving each one a hug and kiss.
"I'm sorry..." Ruby told you, looking away.
"What for?" you asked.
"I lost my temper when Kevin came. I should've held out but I didn't. I'm sorry..."
You chuckled at this.
"Awh, Ruby. I'm sure all three of us had the same idea. Isn't that right, Sapphy?"
"Right. I lost my temper just as much as you. So did (y/n)."
Ruby smiled.
"Sapphire, you ready?" Ruby asked. Sapphire nodded.
The two once again became Garnet.
"I've missed you, Garnet."
"I've missed you too, Love."
The two of you embraced each other in a loving hug.
"Yo, get in here! That's enough PDA for today don't ya think!"

One thing still lingered in your mind. How were the two if you able to fuse? Then it hit you.
"Steven, did you drink out of the cup you gave me my tea in?"