Chapter 82

"Steven!" everyone yelled out in relief as he appeared out of Lion. You had come home about a half hour earlier so that nobody questioned you. "Where have you been?!" Amethyst yelled at Steven, excited to finally see him again. You laughed at their antics, staying away from the group. "(Y/n), aren't you going to hug Steven? He's been gone for a long time," Pearl told you. You laughed, walking over to Steven and giving him a long hug. "I've missed you, you're one crazy kid," you laughed. Steven smiled at you, "I wouldn't talk if I was you," Steven replied.

Steven walked into the house, obviously upset. He had just gone outside to talk to Connie, happy to be home. Now something seems off about him. "Hey, are you okay?" you asked Steven as he came inside, his eyes glossed over. He didn't reply, only ran into his room. You wanted to go after him but decided not to; there was no telling how he would react in this state. You pulled out your phone and dialed Connie. After a couple of rings it went straight to voicemail. You groaned in annoyance, throwing your phone across the room. You watched it slide on the floor, your phone lighting up to reveal your lock screen. It was a picture of you, Steven, Connie and the gems. "Rough day?" Amethyst asked you, picking up your phone and tossing it towards you. "You have no idea!" you sighed, flopping onto the couch, some pillows falling over your face. "Wanna talk about it?" Amethyst asked you, falling onto the couch with you. You mumbled into the pillows, annoyed that you didn't know what was going on with Connie and Steven.

A/N
I'm so sorry about my lack of updates, I've been so extremely busy you people have no idea. I have so much drama going on, but I'm currently working through it. Anyways, I got into Varsity Cheer at my school! I skipped JV and got straight into Varsity, so I'm even more busy with performances and such coming up fast. Thank you all for understanding! If anyone wants to know more feel free to PM me!