Chapter. 12

You woke up with a stinging sensation in your throat. Your vision was blurry for a few seconds, but it quickly cleared. You adjusted to your surroundings, and instantly you knew, you weren't home. You were inside of a confined space, a glowing blanket of some sort over the entrance.
"Hello?" you timidly questioned, walking towards the yellow field that tinted your vision. Everything looked yellow. Nobody answered your call, but you could hear faint singing. So you knew you weren't alone. At least, you hoped you weren't.
"Hello! Steven?! Garnet?! Anybody!" you yelled. No answer. You sighed and sat down on the floor. You put your face into your hands, but you suddenly heard footsteps. Familiar foot steps.
"(y/n)?!" Steven yelled out.
"Steven!" You yelled walking towards the field. You put your hand onto the field and fell through.
"(y/n)!" Steven yelled in relief. Steven quickly helped you up, and the two of you embraced one another. Relief washed over you, and you felt more confident.
"Where are we?" you asked Steven.
"I don't know... I think were in a ship?" Steven said in reply, looking around slowly.
"We should stick together. We don't know where we are or who's here..." you whispered to Steven.
"Yeah.." Steven whispered in reply, grabbing your wrist tightly.

You and Steven quietly walked through multiple corridors of, where ever you were.
"Steven, I don't think anyone we know is on thi-" you stopped when you saw a small red gem in her cell. She seemed stressed out, and grabbed onto her hair in anger.
"Hey, are you okay?" Steven asked the small red gem. His grip on your wrist tightened.
"Huh? How did you get out?!" the small gem yelled at you and Steven.
"Oh, like this..." Steven said, putting his hand through the field.
"It's safe?" the gem asked. You nodded.
The gem attempted putting her hand through the field such as Steven did. The field suddenly zapped the gem making her shake her hand in pain.
"What's going on here?" the gem questioned, her brows furrowing in anger. Steven put his arm up and made a small way for the gem to go through. The gem slid through the opening and started running down the long hall.
"Hey, where are we?!" You yelled.
"Don't know. Don't care!" She yelled in reply to you, her pace quickening.
"Ugh, I can't see!"

You, Steven, and the red gem found Lapis inside of a cell. Alone. She looked so, depressed. Her face was in her hands, and her eyes were dull.
"Oh, it's just you..." the red gem mummbled upon seeing Lapis.
"Lapis?!" You yelled about to put your hand on the field.
"Stop!" Lapis yelled.
"But La-"
"Whatever you're doing, just stop!" Lapis yelled at the two of you, her voice quivering as she spoke.
"Ugh, I don't have time for this!"
the unknown gem yelled in frustration, she quickly ran off without another word.
"Steven, (Y/n), if we don't struggle, if we do what they say, they might go easy on us. When we get to Homeworld they're going to decide what to do with us..." Lapis explained. You didn't know what to say. You were going to homeworld? What exactly would they do to you?
"But they trapped us here, they hurt my friends, they hurt my face!" Steven yelled in reply to what Lapis explained. Lapis sighed,
"That's why we can't fight them!" she yelled.
"That's why we have to fight them!" you and Steven yelled together. Lapis sighed once more, and put her face in her knees. She gave up.
"We'll come back for you...." Steven mumbled.

You and Steven once again walked around the ship, oblivious to where you were going. You had no clear objective, and you mo idea what was going on. Steven's grip on your wrist grew even tighter when you heard a faint conversation.
"It's Jasper!" You shrieked in a whisper. Steven's grip on your wrist was now extremely tight. The two of you pulled yourselves towards a nearby wall. You covered Steven's mouth with your hand, and he did the same for you.
"Stop singing!" Jasper yelled at a small blue gem. Jasper punched the wall causing a loud noise to erupt throughout the ship, the ground shaking.
"Go to Earth they said. It'll be easy they said..." Peridot mumbled, walking away from the entire situation. When the area was clear Steven released himself from your grip, and ran over to the unknown gem.
"Hey, I like your song!" Steven happily yelled to the blue gem.
Steven helped the blue gem out of her cell, and introduced the both of you. The gem then introduced herself as Sapphire.
Sapphire grabbed Steven's hand and pulled him down the hall. You would've been left behind if it wasn't for Steven's sudden grip on your wrist.
"Sapphire!"
"Ruby!"
The two gems embraced each other, and Ruby began to kiss Sapphire.
"They're so cute!" you yelled. That was, until they began to fuse.
"Hahaha! Steven, (y/n)!" Garnet exclaimed.
"Garnet, you're a fusion?!"
"Oh, uh, I-I'm sorry. I didn't want you meeting us here like this!" Garnet happily yelled. Her three eyes focousing on you and Steven. You were too stunned to speak.
"Oh, uh, well... Did we make a good first impression?" Steven asked, looking at your stunned form from the corner of his eye.
"Oh Steven, (Y/n), we already love you," Garnet said, a sincere smile on her face.
"Where is she!" you heard Jasper exclaim, her voice making you quiver.