Chapter. 61

After settling all of the issues that Stevonnie and (f/n) had, you all decided to take it easy for a while.
At least, some of you did.
Garnet left for a while. It's been a few days now. Nobody seemed to mind it. Except, you, of course.
"You okay?" Amethyst asked you, taking a seat next to you on the bed.
"I guess..." you mumbled, playing with the whistle around your neck.
"Y'know, Garnet does this a lot. She leaves on her own private missions. She doesn't even say anything more than half the time... I think she leaves so that Ruby and Sapphire can get frisky." Amethyst chuckled, winking after.
"Heh, yeah..." you replied, blowing the warp whistle.
Nothing.
"Hey, (y/n)! I wanna show you something!" you heard Steven yell. You groaned as you sat up from your comfortable position.
"Be right back, Amethyst."

"Remember that song we wrote as kids?" Steven asked you.
"Oh yeah, our theme song!" you laughed.
"Yeah, I rearranged it a little and I decided to give you your own part!" Steven cheered.
"Steven, that's awesome! I'd forgotten about it." you replied.
"What do you say? Wanna sing it?"
"Yes!"
Steven began to strum his ukulele.
"If you're evil and you're on the rise!" the two of you sang.
"You can count on the four of us taking you down!" Steven sang. You pulled up 4 fingers.
"Cause we're good and evil never beats us!" you cheered.
"We'll win the fight and then go out for pizzas!"
"We! Are the Crystal Gems! We'll always save the day! And if you think we can't, we'll always find a way! That's why the people of this world, believe in!"
"Garnet!" you yelled.
"Amethyst!" you heard Amethyst add in.
"And Pearl!" Pearl chimed, while washing some dishes.
"Don't forget, (y/n)!"
"Aaand, Steven!"
After the song, you and Steven fell on your backs in a fit of laughter.
"Haha! I forgot how great it feels to sing that!" you cheered.
"Y'know, we should have the gems make their own verses. Us too!" Steven cheered.
"So, were gonna make an extended theme song?" you questioned. Steven happily nodded in reply.
"I can't wait to hear Garnet sing," you swooned.
"And, what will I be singing?" Garnet asked from behind you.
"Garnet!" you and Steven cheered. You wrapped your arms around her, pulling her close.
"Where were you?" you questioned, your voice muffled by her stomach.
"I was getting you this," Garnet replied, pulling a flower with a gem in the center from behind her back. The flower was (fav. color) and the gem in the center was (2nd fav. color). When you saw it, you couldn't help but smile.
"Garnet, I love it!" you gasped, taking the delicate flower in your hands.
"The best part is, it wont die. Just like my love for you."