Chapter 2

I sat crossed-legged on Eleanor's bed while she grabbed several outfits out of her wardrobe and tossed them on a chair next to her.

"What about this?"

She went for a white dress.

"No white dresses I'll get them stained"

She sighed and neatly placed it back into her wardrobe.

Over the next 30 minutes she went through dozens of her dresses to which I downright refused to wear.

"Come on Lucille. I'm all done all we need is you"

"I don't want to go" I said, moping a little.

"If you don't go, father will get in trouble with Alpha Johnson.

"If I do go, I'll do something to get in trouble with Alpha Johnson."

Eleanor checked her clock, it was 11:45.

She left the room and ran downstairs. I heard some mumbling below before the front door opening.

"LUCILLE IF YOU ARE NOT AT THE PARTY IN 15 MINUTES THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY"

Then the front door slammed. I giggled at my father's use of words. 'Hell to pay'. It reminded me of the time Dakota nicknamed me Lucifer in primary school which eventually stuck throughout high school as well. The teachers tried to stop it as we don't believe in heaven and hell but I liked the nickname so it stuck. It seemed fitting since I was evil anyway.

I thought about that time in school when I pushed Dakota down the stairs. She cut herself and cried. My father was called into school the next day. Well for the next 4 years he was constantly called into school to discuss my behaviour. I lied to start fights, I played pranks on the teachers and pupils. I even had a list of some of my best ones:

3. I planted a silver pin under Miss Kersher's chair. She leaped out of her seat screaming. There are some rumors that she still has the scar. I got a week's suspension for that.

2. I made up a rumor that the queen bee: Lisa Silvers had kissed Beta Matthews behind her boyfriend's back. The boyfriend tried to beat up the Beta Matthews so the Beta broke his arm. Then the beta's girlfriend, Megan, beat up Lisa. She still has a wonky nose.

1. I sprayed the entire school in some weird egg paint and flour gunk that I had made in the school's lab on parents night. I got a month's expulsion and even warned of an exclusion should it happen again.

The final straw came when I photoshopped a picture of the Alpha's son; Alex. It started off as just a normal picture of him and his friend; Elisa. I took the picture and created a naked sex scene with it but swapping the genitalia around. Needless to say I had never laughed so hard and I think I still have one of the pictures somewhere in my room. I stuck them up around the school and needless to say everyone had a laugh about it. When the Alpha found out it was me, I was put in the punishment room for a week and had to hand over every edited picture. Of course I kept one.

I climbed out of the bed and looked for an outfit to wear.