Chapter 34

Pic Above = Blooding Dress

I was awoken by the sound of Cassie and Lacey crashing into my bedroom, climbing on my bed and jumping on it like a trampoline. 

"It's the special day!" squealed Cassie. 

I groaned and pulled my blanket over my head which didn't help as Lacey ripped it from my hands. 

"Get up" she shouted, pulling my arm. 

Cassie jumped over me and grabbed my other arm and pretty quickly I was lying on top of Cassie and Lacey who were rubbing their heads in pain while I was giggling. 

"You really are Lucifer" grumbled Lacey. 

I laughed and rolled of them. They both jumped right up and began to pull me out of my room. Before I could ask where they were taking me they threw a bag over my head. 

"You can't see the surprise" whispered Cassie. 

I laughed as I felt them try and lead me to their room. They were constantly saying things like 'to the left' and 'to me'.  For some reason it made me think of the chuckle brothers doing the cha cha song. Finally a door was opened and I was told to stop. I could hear Cassie's heavy breathing. God! She was more excited than I was. I felt fingers pull at the bag and suddenly I could see light again. 

When my eyes recovered from the temporary blindness what I saw took my breath away. On one mannequin a huge pure white wedding dress with lace sleeves. The whole breast part was lace and it seemed to blend effortlessly into the dress. Going down the lace simply vanished from the dress and in came a small ball gown bottom. Elegant but not fancy.  It was perfect. It was the kind of dress you could never dream about because it was that beautiful. For the formal ceremony I was going to look amazing. On the next mannequin was the dress I would wear for the blooding at midnight. It was a simple stylish gorgeous white silk dress with a pretty little belt ribbon. It was simple and flattering. I never thought you could find such a simple dress that looked like it had been woven by the works of magic. 

"I know a girl who knows a guy who knows a girl who has a awesome dress- designing cousin who was all too happy to make a custom bride dress for the new governing Luna"

I turned to Cassie who was grinning at me. 

I felt tears prick at my eyes as I rushed into her arms. 

"Cassie thank you so much you're the best"

A cute little cough rung out. 

"I believe I helped as well" said Lacey. 

I dragged Lacey into mine and Cassie's hugs. 

"You girls are the most awesome people ever. I don't know what I would do without you"

The tears were slowly starting to come down so I was laughing, smiling and crying at the same time. All these emotions! 

"That's not even the big surprise!" said Lacey. 

"Big surprise?" I questioned. "What could be bigger than this?"

A/N

Hey readers how are you all today?  What could the big surprise be? and how super gorgeous is the blooding dress?!

Next chapter I'll post a pic of the wedding dress and the blooding will be revealed soon. 

Happy Reading!

P.S. The Wattys 2016 has started! I've entered my book and I encourage all you writers to do the same. I am so happy and currently working on a second psychologically disturbing book!

I've seen all these people's books being formally published and now I want to do the same! Oh well I guess my time will come if I stick at this. 

Love you all! Bye!