Chapter 11

The people were two girls. They came in squealing and gushing over something but they wasn't saying anything to tell me what they were so happy about.

My heart rate sped up as I saw two pairs of feet approach the clothes rack. I slowly backed into the right corner praying that they don't grab any outfits off the end of the rack. Luckily the grabbed two outfits off the left side of the rack.

I hear one girl squeal with delight.

"Which one looks better. Silver or Red?"

One girl says the silver outfit while another suggests the red outfit.

"Oh just grab them all and we'll decide"

Adrenaline was beginning to pump through me which made me panic more. The pair of feet left the clothes rack, and by the sound of it, sat on the huge red reclining sofa. I hear one clear her throat but doesn't speak.

Then a voice rang out.

"Whoever you are, we're not leaving so just come out"

I clenched my teeth and closed my eyes. I was an idiot to think they would not pick up on my scent. Clenching my hands, I stood up revealing myself. The girls eyes widened as they took my image in.

They were both beautiful but one was stunning. The one that was stunning had creamy dark skin and a black curly afro mane. She reminded me of Leigh Anne out of Little Mix. The other girl had a light tan and shiny almost white hair.

"Luna?" asked the blonde one.

Before I could answer the other girl answered for me.

"She's not Luna, she rejected him remember"

I let out a weak laugh and both girls turned to me.

"I'm Cassie" said the stunning one. "And this is Lacey" she said referring to the blonde girl.

I gave a brief wave. "Hi I'm Lucille"

Cassie smiled and came up and hugged me. Lacey shook my hand.

"It's nice to meet you"

"Ditto" I replied.

They both laughed and patted me on the back. It felt like we were friends already.

"Can you help me pick a dress" asked Cassie.

I smiled and instantly pointed towards the red dress. It suited her a million times more than the silver one.

"Thanks!" she beamed.

She threw the silver one on the bed and began to change right in front of me.

"Why are you being nice to me" I asked.

They both looked at me puzzled.

"Why wouldn't we be?" asked Lacey.

"Well I did reject your Alpha"

They both let out a girly giggle.

"Luna or no luna, you're still a wolf and there's hardly any she - wolves our age around here"

"Nice ones anyway" joked Lacey.

I laughed along with them.

Cassie buttoned her dress up and stood up proud.

"Wow you look amazing" I commented.

"Thanks"

"So is there anything we can do to repay for your fashion advice" asked Lacey.

"Could you tell me how to get out of here without anyone seeing me?"