Chapter 27

I was cold and wet. Alex was busy drying himself off, I didn't even make an attempt to do the same. 

"I'm going to go and take a shower"

Before he could say anything I headed up to my room. I was mentally exhausted and physically drained. I began to walk to my on suite bathroom while peeling my clothes off. I stepped into the shower and let the hot water punish me in the hope that it would wake me up. Finally when my head and neck was numb I began to actually wash myself. By the time I was finished my skin was completely red and I was beginning to feel a little heat sick. 

I stepped out the shower and dried myself off. The towels were extremely soft like a newborn babies blanket. Instead of wrapping my hair in a towel I let it hung loose. I grabbed a white fluffy dressing robe, a short one which stopped just below my knee, and threw it on. I opened my door to find Alex sitting on my bed. 

Without saying a word I went and sat next to him. 

"Are you okay?" he asked. 

"Fine are you?"

He let out a small chuckle. 

"I'm fine"

I rested my head on his shoulder. It wasn't something I did intentionally, I was just so tired. He tensed up first but then he relaxed. I did the same thing when his arm wrapped around my waist. 

"I am your mate, I can't deny the fact" I confessed. 

I sensed his grip on me tighter. 

"But I still want to go to New York"

"Okay" came his reply. 

I lifted my head  and turned to look at him. 

"Thank you" I said smiling. 

He placed his hand on my cheek and chewed his own cheek. 

"Anything for you"

He leaned in and this time I didn't stop him. 

His lips connected with mine. The kiss was amazing and my lips felt like they were electric. I slid my arms around his neck while his other arm slid around my waist and pulled me in tighter. The passion was irresistible and addictive. I never wanted to let him go. We both pulled away at the same time to get some air. Our eyes locked with each other. The tension got to me and soon I was in a fit of giggles. 

"That was sooo cliche" I said through giggles.

A/N

Hey all thanks for making it through this far! LOL. I've been thinking about making a new story cover but I was wondering do you like the story cover as it is? Or would a more professional looking story look better?  Let me know because this has been on my mind for a while. 

The Wattys are coming up soon and well I was wondering: Should I enter this story?. I mean lots of good stories enter so my chances of winning anything are slim but do you think this story is good enough for me to enter?