Chapter 28

He kissed me again, this time the kiss was more passionate. I manoeuvred myself onto his lap so the kiss wouldn't be as awkward. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer furthering the kiss. I ran my fingers through his soft tousled hair. 

"This is fun" I said. 

He grabbed me and twisted me around, laying me down on the bed with him on top. 

"This is fun"

I laughed as he kissed me yet again. I slid my hands down him and began to tug at the hem of his T-shirt. With my help, he pulled it off. 

In wolf school we are taught that our Alphas are big, strong and powerful people, which they are. We are also taught that they can be scary, demeaning and egotistical. I saw none of those qualities in Alex. Alex was a powerful Alpha yet he acted like any ordinary wolf. We are taught to think that most Alphas have bulging muscles, a six pack and the odd tattoo like the Rock a.k.a Dwayne Johnson. Alex did have muscles and he did have a six pack but he was nothing like the image that is ingrained into every she-wolf's mind from an early age. 

I traced the outline of his chest with my finger. His whole chest was clean. If you looked at any Alpha or Alpha to be you would see a good share of scars from fights. Alex only had one scar. It was old and faded. Too old to be from a fight. I pressed my finger on the scar and traced it. The scar was about 6 centimetres long and was curved into a very loose C shape. 

"A souvenir from a car accident" he said. 

I pulled him closer to me planting a kiss on his lips. In return he gave me one back. Unlike mine his was more passionate and electric. 

"Do you have any scars" he asked. 

"One" I said, pulling up my robe to show him. The scar was about 10 centimetres above my knee.  It was a thick ugly scar. 

"What happened?" he asked. 

"Wolf fight got out of control and I ended up in the middle" I said, sparing the details. 

He reached up and touched the inside of my neck, brushing some mildly damp hair out the way. I decided not to mention how cliche that was. 

He leaned over and began to plant smooth soft kisses down my neck. I lay back and let him to do it, allowing a soft sigh to escape every so often. My heart rate sped up and my teeth clenched. I felt his hands slide down my legs and then even slower slide up my robe until they reached the knot that kept it shut. 

"Ready?" he asked.

"Ready" I replied. 

A/N

Due to the fact that almost half of my readers are under 17 (the minimum age required to be able to view mature content) there is only a limited amount of such detail I can put into my story before I have to change the rating. 

So please do not get upset at the lack of in depth detail as by rules I can only put this much detail into it. 

Thanks again and Happy Reading!

P.S the guy in the pic is Dwayne Johnson just in case you didn't know who he was. He is most known as a wrestler and an actor. I know him best for his part in the fast n furious films.