Chapter 31

Numbness was flowing through me as I watched Alex leave for work. I felt so guilty for not even saying goodbye. As soon as the car was out of sight I put myself to work. 

I had never bothered to unpack so most of my stuff was packed anyway. My phone beeped with a notification. My eyes widened as the notification was reminding me that the concert, the one I had bought tickets for was tomorrow!

"Here" I said handing over the phone. 

"You're giving me your phone?" asked Cassie confused. 

"And the two concert tickets I bought" I said. 

Cassie scrolled through the notification looking at the concert information. 

"Lacey look!" she squealed. 

Seeing the happy excited smiles on Lacey and Cassie's face made me realise how much I was going to miss them. Throughout these two weeks they had stuck by me through the ups and downs. 

"You're not gonna cry are you?"

I snapped back into reality to find Lacey and Cassie staring at me. Even then I could begin to feel tears prick at the corner of my eyes. 

"No promises" I said smiling as the tears began to fall. 

Cassie burst out crying and we both sobbed into each other. Lacey rolled her eyes but hugged me as well. 

I pulled away first. If I had left up to Cassie then she would never had pulled away. 

"Time to leave" I said. 

Cassie had allowed me to use her car. I would send it back to her when I was done which wouldn't be for a while. Getting my luggage into the car wasn't easy. First we had to navigate around the house with it, making sure the staff or anyone else didn't see us. Once we did that we had to load it into the car and get back without anyone seeing us. 

An hour later everything was loaded into the trunk of the car. I still had a lot of time to spare so I decided to spend one or two more hours with Cassie and Lacey. After deciding on some glamorous outfits for Cassie and Lacey to wear at next year's Mating Ceremony, we decided to play kiss marry kill with celebrities. 

"Okay Leonardo DiCaprio, Jeremy Renner or Tom Helton

"Kiss Leo, Marry Tom and kill Jeremy" answered Lacey. 

I faced her shocked at her blasphemous. 

"Kiss Leo, Marry Jeremy and kill Tom" I said. 

Cassie giggled. So far we had disagreed on everything. However now it was my turn. 

"Okay Chandler Riggs, Ansel Elgort and Daniel Radcliffe"

"Kiss Chandler, Marry Ansel and kill Daniel" blurted out Cassie. 

I squealed and rushed over and gave Cassie a big high five. For once we actually agreed on something. 

"Kiss Chandler, Marry Daniel and kill Ansel" - Lacey

"So what" she said when she saw me looking at her shocked. "He dies in T.F.I.O.S."

I was just about to protest when I heard a car pulled up to the house. Confused me and the girls rushed over to the window. My eyes widened as Alex got out the car and began to ran up to the house. 

With horror a group of angry people came rushing out of nowhere. They had rope and knives. They were calling for Alex.