Chapter 17

I had just managed to leap into under quilt, shielding my small cleavage when came a knock on the door.

"Yeah" I said.

Liam entered carrying a tray of food. I smiled happily as he set the tray on my bedstand. A plate of toast with creamy butter and a cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows, whipped cream and a flake.

"For the long day we've had"

I laughed. It had been an extremely long day. Super long.

"Why don't you stay" I said when I saw him about to leave.

He smiled and sat on the corner of the bed happily munching on his but when I didn't touch mine he raised his eyebrows and asked. I felt my cheeks go red and I ducked them down.

"The nightie" I muttered.

He leaned forward. "What?"

"The nightie is too skimpy" I said feeling my cheeks heat up.

When he still didn't get it I dropped the quilt revealing just how skimpy and tight it was. He took a quick look at me and laughed.

"It looks fine" he muttered between a mouthful of toast.

I chuckled nervously. "It doesn't"

He sighed and raised his arms instantly tugging his pyjama top off and handing it into me. For a second I hesitated but since he was offering I grabbed it and slipped it on feeling more relaxed.

I grabbed my hot chocolate and took a sip almost melting out the taste. The toast was amazing, the perfect amount of butter.

For the next hour or so we laughed and cringed as we talked about the small things. He told me how he got into his first fight at 4 and then got his ass kicked. I told him about my troublesome school antics and the ultimate nickname.

"You don't really seem like the troublesome one"

I laughed, choked on toast and laughed again. I couldn't believe he was saying that after all that's happened. I put the tray on the nightstand having finished all of the meal.

"Thanks" I said

"No problem"

The sound of thunder echoed through the room. I jumped up and ran to the window staring outside just in time to catch a flash of lightening.

"Are you scared?" asked Liam.

"Hell no" I said with a little too much excitement.

He chuckled and stood next to me staring up at the window. I watched with a big cheesy grin on my face as the thunder continued non stop followed by streaks of beautiful electric lightening. The lightning struck so close to the light that the window seemed to light up illuminating a face.

I turned and ran, tripping up on the bedframe and falling hard onto the floor while Liam pushed himself away from the window right into the wall banging his head. Through the window I heard a soft meow.

"Damn cat" muttered Liam.

He opened the window and she jumped into the house landing with such elegance it made me jealous. She meowed happily at Liam and then left the room. I pulled myself up to the bedframe and burst our laughing. Scared at a cat!! Liam chuckled and pulled me up off the ground. I was still laughing hard as I approached the window but was halted in my laughs as my eyes saw what they saw.

The clouds of thunder and lightning had disappeared. In its place was a clear sky and a full moon! A full moon. My lips and throat went dry as I relaised my calculations were way off! I grabbed the window and slammed it shut.

"So" said Liam still chuckling. "What wolves do on a full moon?"

Hey everyone...

So it might not seem like it but we're coming to the end of the book. There'll be about another 2 or 3 chapters and then that's it!!

So my question for you is, what would you like to see before the book ends? Comment your suggestions and if I can I'll try and put them in the last few chapters or even extend it if I have to.

Don't forget to vote and comment your suggestions.

Thank you all and Happy Reading

~ Jess xoxo