33

Alison

A month later.

Olivia stopped by the house and I was so excited, I was in real need of a distraction with everything going on.

"C'mon!" Olivia screamed at the TV screen, "Boy, my Grandma kicks better than that." She ranted at the players.

"Can't we watch something else?" I groaned for the millionth time since we started watching the stupid game. I really didn't understand why people loved it, it was plain boring and no fun at all.

"Losers!!" She screamed again, completely ignoring my steady whines to change the channel. It was a Saturday night and this wasn't how I had planned to spend it.

I sighed and focused on my sweet bowl of popcorn, "Any plans for graduation?" She finally noticed me but her eyes were still fidgeted on the screen.

"I haven't really thought about it, " I answered.

She snickered, "What exactly could be more important than graduation?" she asked.

"Well..." I thought about it, "I'm not sure."

"Anyway, there's a party tonight--" She pauses abruptly.

"What?"

"Shhh..." She instantly cut me off, and her eyes fidgeted on something at the door.

" She instantly cut me off, and her eyes fidgeted on something at the door

I took my eyes to what she was looking at and gasped,

David!

Of course!!!

Only he could get her attention like this. What girl wouldn't anyway? the man was a walking piece of art. I would be lying if I said I didn't get insecure sometimes.

I mean look at me, I was clearly out of his league.