70

Alison

On a lazy Thursday afternoon, I traced my fingers on David's chest drawing random circles on it as the realization that I didn't know anything about the man I was about to marry hit me.

"You know what I just realized, there's still a lot I don't know anything about you... The little things, like your favorite color, your favorite food, your favorite tie."

I sat up, ready to get to know him

"So...."

He looked at me, "I told you, you can ask me anything."

"Great, I'd start..." I thought of something that would be easy and at the same time give me some depth about him.

"What's your favorite color?" I started easy.

"Gray." He said simply.

"That explains a lot." I let out and he laughed. "Your turn?" I told him.

"Just ask." He mumbled with his gaze on the ceiling.

I shook my head in disapproval,

"No, I want to do this together."

He tilted his head and gazed at me, "I thought you wanted answers?"

"I also don't want to feel like I'm forcing them out of you, you have to do this with me," I told him.

A huge grin appeared on my face as he finally agreed.

He snickered at me and then directed his gaze back to the ceiling, "What's your biggest fear?" he asked me.

I threw him a questioning gaze, I knew he was going to ask something as morbid as that, "Seriously, That's your question!"

He turned his gaze to me with a nod. He was serious.

"I want to know, " He pleaded.

I gave out a deep groan and adjusted myself properly, "This might sound extremely cliche, but my biggest fear has always been losing you. It's why I lost it when you left me. ...I don't have anyone else... you're my entire world."

David held my gaze for a sweet second before looking away from me, I knew he felt guilty for that.

It was my turn.

I bit my lips, saying.

"Now, things are going to get a little deep babe, " I warned him.