34

Alison

I awoke with a start and a painful ache in my temple, "Where am I?" I thought as I fritted in panic.

I leaped to my feet and then all the flashbacks came rushing in. I remember being subdued and attacked by some men in the bathroom.

I took my eyes around, I was in a room, a really enormous and beautiful room, but that was not the case right now, I had to find a way out before whoever it was that attacked me returned to kill me.

The door swung open just as I thought to escape, revealing no other than the handsome man at the mall,

"You? I remember you."

"Well, Hello again." He stepped in, shutting the door behind him,

"What's this?" I knew there was something odd about him.

"We finally got to meet." He said with a smug as he moved closer to me, I quickly backed away.

"Whatever this is, I'm not interested. ..I have a boyfriend. So quit this nonsense and let me go." My words didn't seem to faze him, "Do you have any idea who I am? And how much trouble you could be in for this little stunt?"

"Alison, calm down. I'm not going to hurt you."

How did he know my name? I moved even further back in fear,

"W-Who are you?"

"My name's Matt Miller, and by the look on your face, you've been informed about me. ...You okay?"

I had frozen in place.

"W-What do you want from me?" I managed in fright.

He smirked, "Clearly, Hertz hasn't taught you anything."

"If it's money you are after you're out of luck, I don't have any, not even a penny to my name, I transferred all my assets to D....someone, this is a waste of time, and you won't get anything out of keeping me here. So just let me go."

"Now why would you do that."

"Just let me go." I insisted.

"I guess I would have to keep you here until I can make good use of you, for now, I need you to freshen up, there's a bathroom beside the door and extra clothes in the closet," he told me,

"Matt?" I called out his name for the first time, hoping to plead my way out of this. "Please, let me go," I begged him. I couldn't think of anything else at the moment.

He stared at me warmly, which made me think for a second that he was human with a gentle heart,

"I'm not going to hurt, Ali, I just want what's mine."

"And, what's that?" It terrified me to ask.

"We are about to find out, aren't we?" In a blink, the warm stare was gone, replaced with a cold stare,