43

Alison

Matt got me skating shoes and the patio was a decent place to practice, it was the only place in the house that didn't make me want to strangle myself,

It was peaceful and refreshing.

It kinda reminded me of Dylan and I's special place, thinking of Dylan, I wondered if he was okay, knowing Dylan he would not take the news well.

"You good?" A voice spoke up from behind, I didn't need to turn to know who it was.

I stopped skating and just stared out,

"What do you want?"

"An apology."

"For what? For calling my boyfriend? I suggest you shot yourself now because you're never getting one from me." I spat.

"Boyfriend? That's a little presumptuous, don't you think?" He had been bugging me to apologize, since he caught me with the phone, like it was my fault he left the phone laying around.

"Just mind your business."

He chuckled,

"Hertz has always been one lucky man." He sighed and stood beside me. I never understood why he called David's name like they were old pals or something.

"How do you know David?" I asked him, something just wasn't right..

He became silent for a while,

I almost regretted asking, but then he said.

"I used to go out with Jenna." He said without looking at me. Was supposed to know who Jenna is?

"Who's Jenna?" I asked.

He turned to look at me in shock.

"you, 're kidding right?"

I raised an eyebrow,

"Do I look like I am kidding?"

I didn't know who this Jenna was, as long as she wasn't an ex-girlfriend, or worse an ex-wife of David, I was okay with it.

"How could you be dating Hertz and not know his sister, Jenna?" He said her name with a smile, she must have been really special to him.

"I haven't met her," I said, I remembered David mentioned her. I didn't know a lot about David's life outside the mansion. I spent most of my years complaining, rather than getting to know him.