71

Alison

I sat across David's desk watching him blankly as he worked. I was contemplating whether to tell him about my plan to find Matt.

But Knowing how much David hates Matt it was not the best idea, he would be beyond livid If I tell him. Ugh! I hated keeping things from him.

"Are you going to tell me what's upsetting you, or do I have to kiss it out of you," he said, with his eyes still glued to his laptop.

I scoffed,

"You say it like it's a bad thing." I got up and wrapped my hands around his neck as I climbed into his lap.

He smiled and leaned back to look at me,

"What's going on in that beautiful mind of yours?" I sighed as he tucked my hair between my ear, staring heartedly at me, "You don't seem okay?"

"That's because I'm bored... You've barely looked at me today." I lied, running my hand through his hair, "I never thought I would be jealous of your laptop, you've held it more times than you've held me."

He laughed and placed his laptop away.

"Happy?"

"I have a better idea," I smirked as my hands frantically loosened his tie.

He leaned back on his chair as his eyes scanned me,

"You are so fücking beautiful. He exclaimed as I fumbled with the buttons on his shirt. "How did a bastard like me get so fücking lucky?"

We started messing around in his office, when--

"Oh, my poor virgin eyes!" Someone exclaimed in a scream, causing us to turn

Bate!

"Why is he here?"

"Do you two ever take breaks or breathe for a second." He says as he threw himself lazily on David's couch.

David quickly dressed me up.

"I wasn't expecting you till morning?" David scowled at him as I buttoned back his shirt, playtime time was over.

"We need to talk," Bate said and then looked at me, that was my call to leave.

"Ali--"

"You need to work, I get it.." I assured him, "I was heading out with Jenna anyway." His body tensed up a bit.

"Why are you just telling me that?"

"I forgot." I leaned down and kissed him before running off to find Jenna.

Jenna's room was on the side of the hall, so it was an endless walk. Why did it get so chilly all of a sudden?

I thought as I made it to her room door,