Epilogue

Five years later

Alison

I couldn't believe my world, marrying David completely changed everything, my life felt like a fairytale from a Disney princess movie.

I became the CEO of a very influential hotel given to me by my husband and supervisor. The best of all, I was the mother of the most adorable five-year-old, Sophia.

My life was perfect and it couldn't get any more perfect.

"Where are we mommy?" Our little princess Sophia asked as we made it into Hertz's enterprise, it was her third time coming to the office.

I smiled as I remembered my first time.

"We are here to surprise Daddy, are you excited?"

"Yay." She jumped excitedly.

I smiled at her and reached to the front desk with Sophia playing in one hand.

"Good day, Mrs. Hertz." Gil, The receptionist said with a smile. Then she leaned down her desk to look at Sophia,
her mouth turning into a grin, "Hey! Sweetie."

Sophia looked up at her with wide eyes,

"Hello!" She replied adorably.

I gave Gil one last polite smile before making it towards the elevator.

I held tightly to Sophia and made my way into the elevator, then With my free hand I pressed the button and watched as the door closed,

"Mommy, I want ice cream," Sophia said as we ascended to the top floor.

"Later baby."

"When mommy?"

"How about we ask Daddy, huh?" I said and she became overly excited.

Finally, the elevator opened and we stepped out. Sophia began bouncing along the hallway, "This way baby." I dragged her attention to David's office door, She hurried and ran over to the door. Without knocking I pushed the door open and walked into his office.

He was sitting behind his desk with a pen over his mouth, he does that when he's thinking.

"David?"

He lifted his eyes to me and smiled,

"Daddy! Daddy!" Sophia squealed as she ran towards him, he got up and instantly hurled her into his arms. I smiled as I stared at the both of them. He was already the world's best father and Sophia our princess adored him.

They make me so happy.

"How's my princess doing?" He says playfully as he walks over to me, "Hey, beautiful." He leaned and kissed me,

"I thought to surprise you..."

"The best surprise."

"How was the meeting? Did you convince the board?"

"Daddy! I want ice cream." Sophia cuts in.

"Let's discuss that later?" Holding tightly to her fragile body he reached over his desk and picked up the phone, "Taylor, can in for a second?"

Not a second later the door opened and Taylor stepped in, his eyes moved in my direction,

"Good day, Mrs. Hertz." He said.

I simply smiled and plopped onto the soft bed-like couch in David's office.

"Uncle Taylor is going to take you to an ice cream shop where you can pick out your favorite strawberry ice cream."