73

Alison

David walked over to the car where I was and pulled the door open,

"David, I..." I trailed.

"We'll talk at home." Held out his hands for me to take.

I took his hand and slowly got down from the car. I couldn't tell at the moment what he was thinking or feeling, he was probably planning different ways to kill Matt right about now, who knows I might be on that list,

I have to find a way to calm him before things got out of hand.

He didn't let go of my hand as he dragged me towards the car, his hold on me becoming tighter by each second, and without even glancing at me he carried me over to the crossover and threw me into the backseat.

He slammed the door, startling me to ribs, then he made his way towards me, probably to unleash all that wrath on Matt.

Matt raised his hands in defense and tried to explain himself. David's men paid no attention to him as they men tackled him to his car,

I had to help him, I was the reason he was in this mess,

I jumped down from the car and ran towards them, "David no, let him go." I yelled as I approached them.

"Get back in the car, Ali." He growled.

"I said let him go--"

"For once do as your told and get back in the fuckining car." He roared at me.

"I said let him go." I stood my ground, although terrified, "If you need to deal with anyone it should be me, punish me. I was the one who came after him, he was just trying to get me home safely. So, please just let him go and you can punish me."

I stared back at him and waited for his response. In about a minute, he took a step back and gestured at his men to do the same.

I looked over at Matt, he had a warm expression on his face as he looked back at me, "Thank you." he mouthed to me

I nodded and watched him get into the car and drive away.

"Get back in the car, I need to talk to my men," he said as he walked over to them. I walked back to the car and thought of how different the day would have gone if I had just listened and stayed out of trouble.

He walked over to the other vehicles and talked to his men briefly before they each got into their cars and drove off.

Then he stalked back to the car and climbed into the driver's seat. Without giving me as much as of a glance he started the car and began to drive.

He doesn't say anything or look at me, we rode in silence, well until I couldn't hold it anymore.

"Are you mad?"

I waited for him to say something, or better still look at me, I wanted him to say he forgives me or anything...

"David! I'm sorry..."

I was desperate for him to hold me.

"David... I am sorry." I let out again, "I'm really sorry."

I was almost sounding like a broken record, with all the apologies I had made.

"Would you look at me?" I took on seduction tactics, rubbing his arm.

He still didn't look at me, I rather he just shots me and gets it over with, than the silent treatments.

I huffed in frustration and stayed quiet for the remaining ride,