78

Alison

I was still tied up to a chair but it wasn't as tight as before, I need to get out of here, I thought.

My heartbeat increased as I heard footsteps approaching the door.

The door opened and a masked man walked in and closed the door, he had slim broad shoulders nothing like the one that comes in sometimes to feed me, my fear increased to a maximum as he made his way slowly towards me.

I squirmed in my seat afraid of what he might do to me,"Please don't hurt me."I cried out.

He stooped down in front of me, and I could see his eyes, why do those eyes look familiar? I fathomed.

Silence.

He removed his mask and my mouth gasped open in shock.

"Mat—-" he placed a finger over my mouth shutting me,

"Just listen." He whispered looking back and forth warily,

"You too?" I gasped in disappointment.

"I'm working with Jenna, so I can get you out of here, for that to work, you to trust me."

"I don't believe you."

I was such a fool to have believed for a second that Jenna was my friend and that she was on my side, I couldn't be so naive and trusting anymore.

"I knew Jenna was up to no good the day she brought you to see me and then showed up at the club where I work a day later, I don't have much time to go into full details. David should be on his way by now."

"David is coming?"

He nodded.

A sudden relief poured down my body, bringing silent tears to my eyes. I leaned back against the chair and took a deep breath to calm my racing heart.

I stared back at Matt his eyes had a mixture of both worry and honesty, It somehow made me want to trust him.

"What's the plan?" I whispered giving him a chance.

"Just be patient and trust me."

I nodded.

The sound of footsteps interrupted making Matt jump to his feet as the door slowly opened and Jenna stepped into the room, "what are you doing here?" She asked throwing daggers at Matt.

"Would you fucking untie her, she's not an animal?" He shot back.

"I would not have her escape before David gets me what I want." This was about David, what does she want from him?

"We are in the middle of nowhere, no one is going anywhere, untie her."

Jenna gave up with a sigh,

"Whatever."

Matt reached quickly and untied me, I gasped as I felt my burning wrist, at least I was free.

"Leave us," she growled and watched him cautiously as he left.

As soon as he left she moved slowly toward me

"you two better not be planning to get rid of me," she leaned her lips closer to my heart, "that would be a very dangerous move to play, dear Ali." she threatened.

I nodded.

"Good." she moved back and grabbed a chair in front of me, "Let's begin, shall we?"

"Why are you doing all this Jenna? Did I do something wrong?"I cried out, I just couldn't take all this suffering anymore.