HIS SECRETARY

This is a work of fiction. All places, names, characters, businesses, places and incidents are all product of the author's imagination and are used fictitiously.Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This book or any part of this may not be used or reproduced in any manner.

I would also like to reiterate that this story is an original story made by me. I wrote these myself thus granting me full rights on it. This is my artistic and intellectual property. Do not take credits for my words. 

Here lies thoughts, ideas, and excerpts which I worked hard for. If you wish to use any idea from this story and create anything based on this. I would be grateful if you comment or notify me first. My inbox is open for any questions regarding the story. 

Warning for you all: Plagiarism is a crime punishable by the law. 

Do enjoy reading the story. It's a piece I have poured all my energy to. I spent years and still is spending my time slowly flourishing this story. Any wrong grammars or typographical error is unavoidable. I'm also doing my best to get rid of them with my effort. 

With regards, 

mintgreenmagic