o n e

━━━━━━━━☾☽━━━━━━━━

B L U E

Nothing can beat the fact that I wasn't normal. I was the prey of everyone's eyes and It makes me uncomfortable knowing that I was the last virgin in my senior class.

Everyone suspects me to lose it like everyone else but I didn't come to school to have sex. I went for a education and my mom raised me right to not fall for what the trend is doing. Especially when it doesn't do anything but give up your dignity.

I  have common sense than to fall for this pathetic stuff knowing that I will always get bully for being a virgin.

The fact that its the beginning of the school year and I just started my senior year is dreadful. Not only I have to wait 10 months to graduate but I have to be in this school full of sex addicts.

The clock on the wall almost struck 3:45 and I can be home from another day. I tap my fingertips on the cold surface on the table while darting my eyes from the clock to struck for the end of the day.

I was eager to leave school so I can go home from this hell hole.

Pushing up my glasses, I lick my lips while biting down on it slightly.

Mr. Fishermen was lecturing on something that I already know about and it was no use of me paying attention.

Perks of being the smartest person in your grade that you can spend all your time studying or get ahead start on your work. Instead of going out having a social life like a regular teenager.

Finally, the bell rings for the end of the day making everyone pack up. "Make sure you all turn in your homework tomorrow, its part of your grade." Mr. Fishermen said causing everyone to groan in annoyance that he assigned us homework.

Grabbing my backpack and putting it over my shoulder, I shuffle out of the room trying not to bump into anyone then went to my locker to grab my book's so that I could do my homework tonight.

I don't enjoy homework but I do love my grades to look high and decent so I can be top of my class.

Feeling someone tap on my shoulder, I turn around to meet my best friend Grace. She is a Junior so we don't have any classes together which is a bummer since she is the only person I can stand at this school.

"Hey Blue!" She beams while her fire red hair curl's swinging everywhere.

"Hey Grace," I greeted back while pushing my glasses to my face.

"Can I come over to your house today? My mom is being a bitch again and I don't know if I can deal with her tonight." She said going on about her mom. Grace and her mom don't get along that much because all she does is blame Grace for everything.

"Yeah, my mom loves you and she basically said you could live there." I told her that my mom adores her as one of her children.