t h i r t y

━━━━━━━━☾☽━━━━━━━━

B L U E

❝I can write a book with all your lies❞

I wish I could go back and rewind the day that I met you. I shouldn't have given you a glance your way. The hurt in my chest felt unpulsed from the hurt I had received. I can't think straight and my whole body felt numb.

Who knew that being in love would hurt so bad?

I have been lied, manipulated, and hurt so much could explain how bad I want to fall from the face of the earth. I don't care what the world has to offer me anymore. I fail myself to even belong on this earth anymore

 Taking a shaky breath, I step my foot forward on the ice.

I lost everything in me

I just wanted to be loved like everyone else, but the universe is telling me that it's not just for me and I should just give up.

Taking another step, I stood there while I let my weight sink in.

The wind whistles in my ears as I took another step. Finally, I open my eyes to the dark clouds that were forming in the skies. I looked down at the ice-cold pond that was beneath me.

I don't know how I got here, but it's just lead me the way. Waking up that morning was the day I lost my virginity knowing I lost it to someone who did it for a show also.

Earlier

Hearing movements that were coming from the room, I open my eyes to the bright room. I felt a little light-headed but I still remember what happened that came crashing through my memory.

Looking down at my naked body that was cover with the sheets, I felt sick to my stomach that I would give up my virginity to Zack only because I was trying to prove to him that I love him. I was trying to remove all feelings I had towards Mason but it seems like every time I think about him I want to cry all over again. 

The door swings open having Zack come into the room with a wicked smile on his face. I eyed him as he starts to put on his clothes. His hazel eyes land on me then he straitens himself up. "I guess you are an easy target. Pathetic like the rest of them." He chuckles as he starts to put on his shirt.

I looked at him in confusion and he laughs louder. I couldn't say anything because my body started to tremble and my throat was parch. "What are you talking about?" My voice croaked.