t w e n t y

━━━━━━━━☾☽━━━━━━━━

B L U E

"Would you stop moving around? You are making me nervous." Grace told me and I sat down at my desk while tapping my feet on the floor, still having a nervous breakdown.

"I can't, I'm just so worked up about what Zack is trying to tell me. What if he's trying to end it with me?"

Grace rolls over on my bed then looks up at me. "Okay? Your not together so what's the point of him telling you that he doesn't want to see you anymore? Or what if he wants to move it to the next level." Grace points out with an ah-ha face.

"Plus who wanna let go of you? You're so attractive? You're smart and I love that your front teeth are―"

My teeth?

"Why would you say something about my teeth?" I whine in a hurtful voice then cover my mouth. I'm very insecure about my teeth.

"No babe they are fine I'm just saying it makes you more attractive. Then look your eyes those are my favorite part about you!"

I don't know how anyone can look at me and say I'm the most gorgeous person on earth.

"I have been seeing him upset because I hang out with Mason and―"

"That's the problem! You are hanging out with Mason and he thinks that Mason is taking you away from him!" She jumps in my bed as if she figure out the problem.

"But what if―"

She shushes me then continues. "All you need to do is get rid of Mason childish self then get your man and live happily ever after being married with kids!" I almost had a heart attack by her statement.

I just figure out my sexuality and now she is saying she wants me to get married and have kids? Do Zack even like kids? I know Mason does.

Why is Mason even brought up?

Hanging out with Mason makes me feel like I'm a child again. People always say that I don't like doing things my age. It's the type of people I have to hang around with to have a great time. Me just sitting around at home with Grace watching a movie is a great time for me.

"No, I'm not doing that! Being friends with Mason has nothing to do with our relationship. If he wants to act like a possessive person then he just going have to fucking deal with it."

Grace flops in my bed with an agitated scream. "I thought having a Gay Best Friend would be fun. It's worse than us girls when we are talking about our situation!"

"But you get upset when I don't tell you anything?"

"Damn right! At the same time, your lives are so interesting." Grace admits, getting up from my bed, going over to my closet. When she was in my closet, she starts tossing me different types of clothes.

Why is she throwing me clothes and I don't even know the occasion of it?

"What should I do?" I ask her hoping she would give me advice about the situation.