b e a u t i f u l c h r i s t m a s

A/N: Merry Christmas and for my gift for you here is a prompt that is 4,000 words :)

Im crying I just miss my baby's so much.

- Your Santa Clause Nesha 

━━━━━━━━☾☽━━━━━━━━  

B L U E

Looking at the snowflakes fall from the dark cloudy skies, I tug on the thick white sweater that was keeping me warm as I was drinking on hot chocolate. It was a warm feeling that Christmas was here and me being here spending Christmas with Mason's family.

I don't know if I should be nervous or not because I only met his parents who are great people. They greeted me with open arms when I first met them and I couldn't be more grateful that they trust me with there son.

My mom went to California to spend Christmas with Shawn and his family. Violet, Grandma, and Grace are with them also. Grace was ecstatic to go to Calfornia where the warm weather and meet new people as in people she meant boys. I heard Shawn have a lot of family members and some of them are Violet's and Grace age so they will be entertain.

Mason has a family house in the mountains where it is huge for his whole family can fit. I wasn't even worried about his whole family fitting. From how many people he was mentioning it was like a family reunion.

Usually, they would go to his Aunt Bertha house for Christmas but this year his parents are hosting.

As I was deep in my thoughts, I heard my Mason call my name. Turning around, my eyes went wide at my uneducated boyfriend whose body was wrapped in Christmas lights.

Mason spins around as more lights start to wrap around his body as he doesn't have any brain cells. Those lights supposed to be when we decorate the Christmas tree when all his family arrives but being Mason he has other plans of his own. 

"Mason what are you doing?! It seems like anything you find you make it to some kind of experiment for you." I told him as he tries to wiggle around in the lights that were bright around him.

"I'm trying to shine brightly for you," He admitted giving me an innocently smile that made me see a different side of him. For some reason, his smile makes me forget what I'm even mad at him about.

"Your fucking retarded that needs help," I whine as I try to untangle the lights from his body before his mom rips him apart. His mother doesn't play with all these types of mood swings she has been dealing with since she is pregnant. "You need to untangle yourself because your mom is going to fucking destroy you if she sees you."

"Don't remind me, remember she almost whoop me with a broom because I accidentally spilled juice on the kitchen counter?" He told me and I started laughing at that memory of him playing hide and go seek with his mom. 

"You hid in the dryer room and I told her where you were," I laugh harder and Mason's mouth went agape from what I said. "So that's how she found me?! I thought we were supposed to be on the same team?" Mason frowns at me while pouting.