p r o m

━━━━━━━━☾☽━━━━━━━━

B L U E

Tonight was Prom...

I want to enjoy myself and not complain the whole time as I do about everything else. Sure I was going to be overcrowded with people where I might get claustrophobic and die possibly.

People are judging you base on what you wear and the entrance. Knowing Mason I don't even have to worry about that since he basically King of our school and I'm just his boyfriend. 

Ever since we got together, everyone has been talking to me like they haven't been insulting me. 

That's beside the point since Prom starts at seven, and it's 5:30 and I still haven't gotten ready. I'm glad that I'm not a girl or I'll need 3 hours to get ready.

Mason made sure we were fashioned with the best and I'm kinda scared since Mason suite is eye-catching and a lot of eyeballs are going to be looking at him.

I learn about myself is that I'm very delusional when people eye Mason. He is the same with me since he almost decked someone for bumping into me and I had to tell him that he didn't mean to do it.

There was a knock on my door and before I could tell them that they could come in Grace and Maddie bust in my room like they were the police. "It is us and we are here to get you ready for Prom," Grace screams from her entrance.

Grace sits down her bag and I recognize makeup by the Lipstick and the Concealer. Are they putting makeup on me?!

"You are not putting makeup on me!" I get up from my seat, but Maddie seats me back down in my chair.

"Hush my child we are professionals and we know what we are doing. Now, do you think we could pull it off?" Maddie asks Grace while clutching my face, examining it slowly with a steady face.

Grace turns my head where I was looking at her now. "We can add the highlights since he has strong cheekbones. Very long eyelashes and we can work with his eyebrows because sis this ain't going to work."

"Are you really insulting my eyebrows?"

"No honey we are telling you that it needs to be arched. We can't have you up there looking like anything." Maddie starts looking through her bag then pulls out something that looked like a marshmallow.

"Please don't turn me into a Drag Queen," I told them and they both were completely ignoring me, concentrating on my face like it was their priority.