e p i l o g u e

━━━━━━━━☾☽━━━━━━━━

B L U E

I told myself I wasn't going to get emotional during these things, but I couldn't help it that your little sister turns five today.

You think I'm being dramatic but it seems like she is growing up to fast where she going to experience a lot of things. I know she is going to break a lot of hearts when she grows up.

By her attitude and personality, I feel like she isn't going to need me when she having trouble with her problems. As a big brother, I have to tell her that I would always be there for her even if she doesn't need me.

Watching her grow is something I would always cherish and most siblings don't have a tight bond as we do. It's kinda heartbreaking that I'm going to college in Washington DC and I'm not going to see her until the holidays.

Now I know how Mason feels when he misses Maddie. Those two are an unbreakable pair.

Violet is having this unicorn theme party where it's so colorful that it makes my head hurt. Could she at least did something else that is simple? I don't understand five year olds sometimes.

My mom being a House Designer wizard went all out for her day and I have to give it to her it looks like a little girl's dream party. Colorful streamers hang around the house, balloons hanging everywhere, confetti was on the ground and some baby pictures of her place was on the table.

Touching one of Violet's pictures of her eating cake for the first time on her first birthday, I think back to this day when I was 14.

Since her birthday is in the fall and its snowing outside we have to have her parties indoors. Great I have to entertain little girls throughout the whole day.

The party starts at 3 clock and it's 2 so I have a lot of time to prepare myself for the storm that was about to happen when kids have too many sugars in their body.

My mom was gone taking Violet shopping with Shawn. He has been a big help in the family and Violet loves him so he is accepting in my book.

Hearing footsteps coming from upstairs, my grandma came downstairs with a bag. "Oh Blue can you help me put this gift on the table?" She asks and I nodded, taking the bags from her hand and putting it on the table.

"So?" She asks tapping my shoulders.

"What?" I responded by her being weird right now.