t h i r t y f i v e

━━━━━━━━☾☽━━━━━━━━

B L U E

I have been wanting to do this for a very long time and I'm scared of how everyone was going to react to it especially Mason who loves it so much that he would cry.

We have been together for a month and It feels like years by how much time we spend with each other. Having his childish ways is my favorite thing I love about him.

With everything that happened Mason made a difference with the school and it doesn't involve by competition anymore. It still does involve around drama but what school doesn't have that? It seems that everyone realizes that we aren't better than anyone and we all should just respect each other.

Finding out that Eva is pregnant and its Zack's baby is no surprise to me. Things happened when you do something then it bites you back either you like or not. Being the good person I am, I wish them the best life for them and hope it doesn't come out evil like there parents.

All that aside I'm in the bathroom examining the work I just did on myself. I look so much different and I hope everyone is going to like it. My mom was there when I got it and she thought it was a big change for me since I didn't wanna be attached to my father.

Sometimes I wonder how his life is going knowing he abandoned two kids and a faithful wife. My mom is a strong woman.

She doesn't need a man to make her complete herself. She has me and Violet and that's all she needs.

Except she was walking down the hallway looking like she was about to go somewhere. Stinking my head out of the bathroom, I eyed her outfit that she is wearing. "Uh, ma'am where do you think you're going with that on?" I question and she waves me off while fixing her hair in the hallway mirror.

"None of your business boy I'm grown." She says with an attitude but with a smile that I'm being an overprotective son. She grabs her purse off the stand and walks down the stairs. I follow behind her with a lot of questions going through my mind.

I don't know why she is acting like I'm upset about her seeing other people. I'm actually happy that she is moving on with her life. "I'm serious mom where are you going?" I continue to bug her with questions.

She was about to respond when the doorbell rings and a huge smile was showing on her face. She pushes me out the way and opens the door where a tall man walks in with some flowers. He was taller then me and I felt like I was a midget by standing next to him.

He had black short hair that was style back, green piercing eyes, and a smooth tan that glisten in the sun when he walked in. If grandma was here she would have had said something to him in a heartbeat.