p r o p o s a l

━━━━━━━━☾☽━━━━━━━━ 

B L U E

"What about this color? I think it brings out your skin texture," Grace holds up another suite from the rack. I have seen so many suites towards the point I'm going to fucking lose it. Why can't I just show up there with my hoodie and a pair of jeans?

It's just Prom and It's not like it's important to go. "Do I have to go? I'm mean I rather stay home and watch On My Block for the 50th time. I want to act surprised that they got kidnapped at the end." I rest my fist on my cheek while pouting.

"This is your Senior Prom Blue and I pretty sure you haven't been to not one dance through your whole life."

"Yes, I have remembered my 8th Grade Formal?"

"That was my 8th Grade Formal, and I asked you to be my date. We didn't even stay the whole night because you were complaining the whole fucking time."

I'm mean I wasn't even having fun that night and It was weird being at a middle school dance knowing you were the only high schooler there. "That still counts of me going to a dance so jokes on you."

"What makes you think that Mason wants to go?" Grace says and I turn my attention to her.

Mason hasn't even brought up Prom once so I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to go. "Mason and I haven't even talked about going to Prom. I guess we are the same page of not going and we are spending it together at home."

Grace rolls her eyes to the back of her head while groaning. "You clearly don't know your boyfriend where he does things without telling you. Don't you remember on Valentine's Day he had flowers, balloons, and your favorite chocolate scatter all over your locker?"

I didn't even ask him to do all of that but knowing Mason he does that so he can show how much he loves me. "It's Valentine's Day Grace what else he supposes to do?"

My phone vibrates in my hoodie pocket, and I pulled it out to unlock my screen of Mason and Nitty. I always love this picture for some reason.

Mason just posted on his Instagram Story of a girl and him. I have seen her around the school before but never spoke to her. Okay, Blue so what he is hanging with a girl?

I don't know why I kept replaying his story over and over again.

Grace snatches my phone from my hand. I was still stunned to even fight for my phone. "Who the fuck is this bitch?! Oh hell no I knew this was going to happen. Don't worry I got this pretty ass bat in your closet that I bought and It has your name on it."

My phone buzzes again meaning he posted again. I snatch my phone from her hand and my blood started boiling of him holding her. The video was mute so I couldn't make out what they were saying.

"This isn't acceptable does he know how crazy we are? When I see him we fighting period and I don't want to hear any excuses. After that, we go after that girl because she stole your man─"