t w e n t y f o u r

━━━━━━━━☾☽━━━━━━━━

M A S O N

❝Being with you makes me feel like a kid again❞

When I try to do the right thing by letting Blue out my life but he keeps coming back. It's like the universe wants us to be together.

I'm not trying to be the bad guy that's going to take him away from Zack even though he gives me a bad vibe. I don't know what it is but I'm just going to let it be. He makes Blue happy and that's all that matters.

When Blue arrived at my house unannounced crying at my front door. Something in me triggered my anger. Just by seeing him sad makes me want to know every detail of what he is thinking about. 

My first thought was Zack, but he would have had Grace with him to comfort him during that situation.

I told myself I should just let him go

It's not weird that I'm staring at him while he is sleeping. No, we are not sleeping in the same bed I just let him have my whole bed even though I wanted to sleep beside him. I wanted to respect his boundaries.

The moon was shining through my windows, glowing on his body. His hair was standing out the most and his skin was glistening to the point I thought he was an angel.

Rolling over on my back on the floor, I look up at the ceiling, wondering what life would have been like if I was just a normal person. Not known by my parents. I would maybe turn out like my sister.

She was on the Debate Team, Student Council and she was in Honors Club. Back during her school years, it was normal when I was Sophomore. Everyone treated each other the same and no competition with one another.

Maybe because my sister was the reason and she set an example for everyone. Could I do that? No one would take me seriously.

My phone started to vibrate beside me and I sat up from my laying position, grabbing my phone to read the message that appears on my screen.

Today At 12:45 AM

Maddie (Devil)😈

Maddie (Devil) 😈

Wake your ass up I know you're awake 😄💕

Dumb Ass Mason😒

How did you know?