f o u r t e e n

━━━━━━━━☾☽━━━━━━━━

B L U E

"I swear to god if you jump off that slide and into that ball pit I'm literally going to murder you." I said to Mason who was hanging from the slide like the dumbass he is.

He thought it would be a good idea to climb the outside of the slide and jump off of it. He is so reckless sometimes and it's annoying.

Now Violet want to do something like this and she has been copying everything he does like she was his idol. "Aww your so sweet that you care so much about me," He clutches his chest like he heard the sweetest thing.

Hitting my forehead, I sigh at the brown haired boy. "I don't care first of all and second of all your in a children environment and this isn't the time to be reckless where Violet is around!"

He stares at me for a second then climbs back down. "Aww! Blue your such a fun buzzer!" Violet glares at me with those firing blue eyes. Now I'm the bad guy when I'm trying to keep everyone safe? Blame Blue where he stops Mason from breaking his neck. People are so ungrateful.

"Hey Violet lay off on Blue he was trying to make sure I don't kill myself. How about we climb that ladder then jump off of that instead?!" Mason said to Violet who eyes lights up from his suggestion. I threw my hands up in disbelief.

"I'm just kidding Blue I would never put your sister in danger." Mason picks up Violet and carries her to the ladder where it was a Tree House at the top.

I need to stop assuming things and live a little. I feel like my mother when she fucking annoys me about everything I do.

My phone buzzed in my pocket and I took it out, looking at the message where Zack name was plastered on my screen.

Today At 12:10 PM

Zack🐵

Zack 🐵

Hey, love just wondering if you wanted to hang out today 😃

We can go catch that movie I have wanted you to see for the longest.

Biting down on my bottom lip, I look down at my phone. I wish I could spend time with him but I want to spend time with my little sister.

They are going to be other times where we can spend time together. 

I turn around to look at Mason who was helping Violet going up the ladder. He could be an asshole but he so great with kids.

Turning back around, my fingers move on the keyboard, typing in my message. I press send when I was satisfied with my answer.

Kitty 😺
Sorry, I would love to come but I'm spending time with my sister today. Another Time?